Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ever since Exchange 2

etracjoe

was installed on my laptop lastnite I cannot open certain web pages? Youtube and facebook will not work. Not sure why? Are they maybe down and is just a coincidence?

i did not think it was related to exchange.

i googled "blank page on youtube"....got a widows fix for it - it works, but i still get a blank pabe on facebook.....loads and shows my name as i am logged in, but no info or pics show

i will investigate

Joe I see you are in Dutchess County as myself. I have the same problem w/ youtube and up until now, I never realized it was related to X2.

Actually just read a few back posts on problems with the exchange 2 and found a fix that works. I had to download firefox as internet explorer would not work with certain sites. Works now but have to update firefox now with all the settings I had on IE. A little annoying but worth it.

Thats 3 guys here including myself with the CTX in Dutchess!! Allot of history here.

LOL Joe I did the same thing but I would rather use IE. What caused the IE problem do you know??

Yes there is...I can name another not including Gary. where in Dutchess are you? Im in Fishkill Are you a member of any clubs?

Wappingers area. Near Fishkill and Beacon. Me too on the IE but haven't a clue as to why. Apparently I belong to the Dutchess CTX club and didnt evrn know it LOL. I sometimes go out to Long Island to the ADT hunts.

Joe curious....did you get my response to your message?

DutchessCTXDetector Club!

From what I gather there used to be a few clubs in the area

Two things could be causing it.

1. A friend of mine said one he was working on kept acting up because they did not have the most recent version of Java. You can update that online.

OR

2. Depending on how you downloaded XChange2
[attachment 235770 xchange2newrevnotice.jpg]

Here is the link for the XChange2 download

http://www.minelab.com/usa/apps

HH Randy

Thanks Randy! I will have to do that becuse I really liked IE .

i used the disc is that's what has been casing the problems ? i didn't even put it together until i seen this but makes sense now started getting a script error message never had it before and only on one web page, so what delete the disc load and download off the link?

I uninstalled my old XChange2 before installing the new one. But according to the information I posted below, you don't have to.

[attachment 235774 xchange2newrevnotice-Copy.jpg]

I didn't read all the responses so I apologize if this has been suggested. Try updating Adobe Player (be sure to uncheck the "get Bing Toolbar" box). Sometimes updating Flash player will fix things like this.

J

Digger said:
I uninstalled my old XChange2 before installing the new one. But according to the information I posted below, you don't have to.

[attachment 235774 xchange2newrevnotice-Copy.jpg]

kool thanks for that

strange i couldnt open facebook also. i removed the exchange II and now my facebook opens.... how can i get them both working without having to reinstall and delete ?

thanks

HH

[attachment 235782 xchange2newrevnotice-Copy.jpg]

Hi great post I have had the same problems with facebook, never linked the two together.
BCNJ

I had it happen right after installation and thought maybe a coincidence......but my wife could get on Facebook at work today so I knew something was up. Then I read another post by someone that has the same issue. Its funny how its always the same websites.