Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Finally!!!

tnvarmint

Got in a quick 45 min or so hunt today during lunch. As I was headed back to the car I run over a perfect 12-45 at about 6-8 inches. I had a good feeling about it and out popped a 1944D Merc. I have had my ETrac for 2-3 months now. I have dug a couple silver rings and plenty of older Buffalos, wheaties and even 1 V Nickel. This was my first silver coin though and I am so excited lol.

WELL DONE very nice find did you get time to eat your sarnies ??????????? who needs to eat anyway a SILVER is much more filling whoooopeee

very nice. Though I have to say, after finding that coin, I would have had a hard time going back to work.

Yes, Yes, Yes.....

Congrats! Keep posting more.

Very nice silver, congratulations, makes me want to do the happy dance for you:wiggle: -- Randy

It's always a GREAT thrill when you see that silver in the dirt...........and that's a FACT!!! WTG and many more to come!!!

Hawkeye Jim.

Great way to have a lunch..Gratz on the Merc. I too have not pulled up silver yet. Just about everything else including a V nickle..I think I need longer lunch breaks.

You better get used to finding silver,Because you will find a lot of it with the E-trac! The E-trac is the only detector I have ever owned that I Expect to find silver!

CONGRATS buddy i know how ya feel just got my first silver this year too!!!!

Congratulations! :clapping: That is Awesome!!

See. You were just compla......sorry - talking about not having found silver the other day! I'm very happy for ya man!!! Thanks for the great pictures and congratulations on that Merc.!!!

NebTrac

Way to go. :thumbup:

Rich (Utah)

Great looking Merc. - good job finding it !!!:clapping: