Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fire arms

Depends on where you live. In Arizona we sometimes carry because we can.:crylol:

In Illinois, we don't carry because we can't..........:ranting:

No firearm, but I do carry pepper spray in case of snake's.:usaflag:

Snakes like Pepper!

i carry whenever i can.i personally have my ccw permit. in ohio it is legal to open carry a weapon. although most people dont know it. even some police officers.and not to sound paranoid or anything but with the state of the economy and i have a $1000 machine in my hand... they will have to pry it from my cold dead hand.

:usmc:I don't believe in Permit concealed carry. The Permit and the process is an infringement on my Second Amendment right to own and bear arms. I however exercise my right regularly and Open Carry where I live here in west central Idaho.

Part of the reason I'm armed or have a fire arm near is we have the only piece of highway that the corridor connects North and South Idaho. The only other ways around are Montana or Oregon and Washington State. You can imagine now, how many city freaks and worthless bikers from hell we get passing through here. The last one from Colorado tried his luck and shot one of our Deputies and the shooter got scraged in a hail of bullets. Everyone around here has something on or near them to shoot with. Another reason I carry is we have the worthless Canadian Gray Wolves the corrupted Federals forced down Idaho's throat. The genetics are not even native to Idaho or the more mild mannered native wolves we had previously.

Last of all, An Armed Society is a Polite Society. Idaho is a CCW Permit and an Open Carry State.

It is not the animals I carry a gun for......................it is for those who think what you have belongs to them. Tim

bigtim1973 said:
It is not the animals I carry a gun for......................it is for those who think what you have belongs to them. Tim

Yep snake's:usaflag:

I also carry when I hunt. As others have said, in this economy, walking around a park with a couple grand in your hands and headphones to block whats going on around you is just asking for it. When I hunt in the evening, I even keep one ear muff off just so I can hear whats going on around me. Not to sound paranoid but when is the last time that you heard of a vigilant, armed individual being the victim?? I'm surely not going to be the first

n/t

I carry the Taurus "Public Defender"....410 for the snakes and 45 long Colt for the two-legged snakes! If I can't stop 'em with that, I'll throw the empty gun at 'em and run!!:thumbup:

Living in NYC I cant carry but If I could it would open up endless possibilities to hunting some beaches at some great negative tides that happen only in the middle of the night!

I carry every outing whether in the woods or city. We have feral hogs, poisonous snakes in several varieties, the occasional rabid critter, feral dogs, bears, large constrictors that are moving in, gators, and in one area we even have feral alligator monitor lizards. Then we have our quota of two legged trouble as well.

And people wonder why I like one sided headphones. Simple awareness of surroundings is very important and keeps you out of trouble with the majority of problems but I carry to deal with a problem that decides not to be avoided. Never needed it but I'd rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it.