Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Five more silver from the ocean today

G. E. Edwards

[attachment 279927 2013-12-05_18-59-13_36901.jpg

Five more silver from the ocean, again to bad the ocean eats them up so bad, but better then no silver.

not bad!

"Five more silver from the ocean, again to bad the ocean eats them up so bad, but better then no silver.

Mind telling what state you are in, so I can sort of narrow down a bit where I am flying and what it is going to cost to get there? :surprised:

Keep digging, silver coins are more fun to find than silver rings. They at least are dated and have a visible dated history. Most of the silver rings I have found recently are small ones. Congrats.

Wow! You've hit an unusual spot. Good for you!

Gene you found a good Honey hole!!!!!!!! Loos Lips sink ships??? LOL Mic

Man, I had no idea that salt would eat up silver like that! I figured it would turn it black, but, those look to be badly pitted. Anyway, in spite of the corrosion, great finds!!

Take care,

I hunted with Gene in the same location last week. He set my CTX EXACTLY like his program for this area. I may have one silver quarter but it is encased in tar. I didn't even have to dig for it :). It was sitting on top of the ground with a rock stuck to it so no effort on my part. That was pretty much it for me so once again THIS GUY IS AMAZING!!!!!!!! Of course if I didn't hop around so much I too might actually find something! And oh by the way..... he and his wife are the real deal, the nicest folks you could come across! Peggy

Well thank you Peggy, that was very sweet of you. Yes folks she's a hopper, but a pretty darn cute little hopper. You don't want to take your eyes off her for more than a minute, or you'll be detecting by yourself, she's already two blocks away lol. I have made her a pair of cement shoes to slow her down if I can get her to wear them. She does find more then she lets on, she's just modest. I have met a lot of very nice folks on this forum, and Peggy is one of them. Everyone is very helpful and loves to share their finds and knowledge, just a bunch of great folks. Now gotta get back out there and find my next silver, gold or what ever comes under my coil. Gene