Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found My First Duece

Simpsonslammer

I hunted a farm yard where a 1860's house once stood. It was torn down and replaced with the present home in the 40's. I was able to find some ground in the front yard that hadn't been disturbed. I found my 1st ever 2 cent piece about 7" down, a 1865. Also found 1888 and 1902 Indians

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210428-101036~2.png
    Screenshot_20210428-101036~2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 144
  • Screenshot_20210428-101146~2.png
    Screenshot_20210428-101146~2.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 142
Very nice finds!! Your 2 center looks to be in great shape!

Found my 1st 2 center like a month or two ago.
They are super nice to find hell I didn't even know they made 2 cent coins until I found mine.
A week later a 1870 Shield nickel. a week after that a J,T & KW RY (1875) baggage tag all within 200 yards of each other.
And this place has been hunted to death the CFMDC has had club hunts there many times
I was using the Equinox coin hunting program with the 6" coil (cherry Picking) SLOW & LOW

Nice find I've found a few one is like new crazy how some coins look like they were dropped the day they were minted.
Mark

U2 I'm like you. Never knew there was a 2 cents coin until I dug one a few years ago. Prompted me to get back and study my latest coin book.

Great finds there, Simpsonslammer!! All of those appear to be in beautiful shape!
HH okie

Congrats on your 1st two center. Nice shape as well. Still looking to check that one of the list.