Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

God Bless MInelab! My first gold coin! necklace :tongue:

TN Mike

Hit in park 2, 6 recovery nickle notch of 11,12,13 and hit at 12-13. Thought I was digging another nickle!

I was going to save my finds after the first couple weeks and post them as a whole but so far here are some of the better ones of the last two weeks.

1928 2 1/2 dollar coin. I have most of the chain still in my pouch, I'll dig it out later.

rRuC8dD.jpg
OI0zYXL.jpg
kooht51.jpg

pgkFlbh.jpg
QsMWTAg.jpg

Vintage silver

nl3qS0u.jpg
KfPQ0eh.jpg

This last one was just 925 plated.. liked to give me a heart attack.. owell and whats worse is, is I've missplaced it somewhere.. good thing it wasnt 18k.

Tons of clad and this thing kills nickles.. and to boot the deus had been over this spot.. I dont know how I missed it but I did.. or it did.. I say this cause I'm digging many times more nickles with this machine. Call it what you will...

Mike,

That's awesome ! Congrats.

Seems to be a bonanza of gold coins and rings showing up under equinox coils. Must be something in the water. :thumbup:

Rich -

Rich (Utah) said:
Mike,

That's awesome ! Congrats.

Seems to be a bonanza of gold coins and rings showing up under equinox coils. Must be something in the water. :thumbup:

Rich -

I can understand peoples disbelief. But this thing just hits nickles plain and simple and considering how many I've been digging it tells me that, nobodies hitting them or digging them one of the two.. I got in a spot the other day where I couldnt move 3 feet in any direction for digging nickles!

Excellent recovery Mike. I think those little gold pieces are the most beautiful coins ever minted in the US. Congrats! :thumbup: HH Randy

Dang good find man that's a keeper.

Rockin'!!!! Congrats! What a nice adrenaline rush and trophy!
That design by BLP is a timeless beauty.
Keep em coming :clapping:

Joedaddy276 said:
Dang good find man that's a keeper.

Ya I dont think I'll be selling this anytime soon.

Ytcoinshooter said:
Rockin'!!!! Congrats! What a nice adrenaline rush and trophy!
That design by BLP is a timeless beauty.
Keep em coming :clapping:

Thanks! I'm digging every mid conductor my knees and heart will allow.

Wow.. super nice find.. bucketlister. Congrats Mike..

Mr.Calabash this thing (nox 800) is hot. If my finds keep up at this rate I dont think I'll want anyone to have this machine but me lol..

I hunt parks mainly. I spend at least 1-3 hours a day in some park hunting before or after work. On days off I'll spend upwards of 8-10 hours hunting nothing but parks. The only machine I regret not owning as a park hunter is a etrac. But local hunting clubs pound these same parks looking for silver so I've found the odds are not in my favor, even with a deep silver machine. Instead I started a couple years back focusing on digging low/mid conductors and in one month I pulled 600$+/- in gold rings. Dig 200 clad coins and at best (all quarters) you get $50.00+/-. Dig 200 pull tabs and hit one gold necklace with a gold coin in it, and you wont give a crap about silver anymore..

Thats one beautiful, rare coin , big congrats to you :clapping:

Amazing dig! Congrats!