Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got another At-Pro and this one does not false at all not matter what

Will flat out dig ...especially in iron infested site's.....Get your ear trained and she will get what the other's miss....Looking forward to what Garrett can come up with in the future machine's....

Ya'll hang in there...a fixed one is pure nirvana to hunt with...beautiful audio ...has the ability to massage target's out of iron...and sucker get's deep too.Battery life is awesome too...

Keith

I totally agree with you Keith .......Mine is so much easier to hunt with now that it doesn't false when I move along ..... Jim

Still waiting for Garrett to email me back,hope I hear soon,mind you I bet they are busy sorting this coil thing

i was answered yesterday 2 times, one to contact spain dealer and anotheer to contact german repair center, now waiting for german garrett response... i heard you are from england? here is the email of the german site if you want to tell them about (its the european official center)..

Our official European Repair Center is in Germany:

Detector Trade International, GmbH & Co KG

Hamburger Str. 17

D-41540 Dormagen

Germany

Well I just got a call back from Garrett about my machine..They want me to send it in to them so they can check it out.No cost for shipping.So far, customer service is A+ in my book..:super:

How long did it take for them to call you back ????

I called yesterday around 1pm and left a message.They called me back first thing this morning.

Think I'm going to have to phone Garrett from UK,my emails ain't getting answered.I bet they are busy though from what i have read on here with the people sending them back.

Thanks, emailed yesterday and phoned them around 10:00AM EST

45 dollars to send mine to German garret official repair center. And they say they have to ask garrett if they pay my Shipping costs. I hope so because its a lot of money in shipping costs (and maybe twice if they want me to pay return shipping costs) for a freshly new almost non used detector.

I like the way Garrett is handling this issue. I don't own one yet but I'm watching this situation and I like what I see. Just waiting to see if some different coils hit the market.

Just spoke to Beverly small from Garrett about sending AT PRO back and UK dealer trying to charge me for labour.she is sorting it for me.I have to say her telephone manner was fantastic,she couldn't do enough for me.Ten out ten for customer service.

From what you say your dealer really suq... is it a monopoly or something? It sounds like the dealer has no competition, they certainly do not seem concerned about their reputation or about repeat customers... of course you have not named them so I guess they have no reason to care unless everyone over there is aware of how they treat customers but have no other option.

I hope you get this sorted out soone and favorably?

Julien

You have me interested now... I have been interested off and on but it sounds like something I can use... because new sites don't seem to be popping up.

Maybe i'll jump soon.

JB

I didn't name the company in the UK and I'm hoping they are going to be fair with me and sort the detector without any charge.I did say in another post which town in the UK and that post got taken off.so I won't be naming names as I don't want to upset the powers above.

I'm beginning to hate Garrett, have called three times in the last week and no one is returning calls. Anyone else still waiting for some type of acknowledgment???

Was that through to Sue????