Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Grey ghost wireless headphones

diggervance

Has anyone tried the Grey ghost wireless headphones on the etrac? How did they work out?
Thanks Rick

Haven't used those but I use the Deteknics (Quest) lightweight ones and they have been working really well.

Hey Greg,
I have 2 pair of wireless looking for more over the ears. That perfect pair. Lol

test

I'm ordering a set on Friday. ill let you know how they work. I tried the garrett wireless headphones on my e trac and they sound like crap and seem to cut out a lot. got used to going wireless so I want to find something that works with the e trac.

Thanks John,

I will look forward to your reviews.

Rick

I use the Deteknix Wire-Free Wireless Headphones W3 on mine they sound good and are light weight. I have Gray Ghost that I use but they are wired

Well I found a pair of wireless Grey ghost headphones on Amazon for 117.00 so I popped on them and should get them on Monday.
Thanks for the input and I will keep you posted. I have a pair of Deteknics as well I never liked the tones I was getting and I also have another pair same thing. I'm hoping that these grey ghost headphones completely cover the ears will give me what I'm looking for.

Rick

Been using the Grey Ghost "Ultimate's" wired headphones on my E-Trac for years - the tones are fantastic.

I used a friend of mine Grey Ghost wireless headphones he had on his Deus and the tones were horrible - they really had a muffled, dull sound to them.

I hope the wireless headphones Grey Ghost puts out for the E-Trac sound a lot better than the ones they produced for the Deus or a lot of customers will be returning them !

I have some wireless headphones, but I never use them, lol. But I do use my wired Grey Ghost ones though, they are about the best, IMO

I havent went wireless yet. But do love my grey ghost. Only wish I had bought the rattlers. Grey Ghost are wicked good keeping out noise. Need one ear to listen for trouble right?