Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Have you got your Deus 2

Mine with 11” arrives Saturday, a switch from 9” to get sooner. The accessory coil was 11” now 9” and hopefully with next stock they receive.
Unfortunately I was told I could not switch to the 11 inch package. If I did change my order in anyway. I would be put back to the end of the list.

Got mine on the 3rd with a 9", and I have to say it is BETTER than the DEUS I.

I've been getting emails this week from a dealer that keeps getting the 9 in-stock.
He has one showing in stock at the time I'm typing this. But you know I'm not allowed to post the name.

It's still there.

Jayhop, is it still there?
No, I just checked. They charge full price. But they have emailed me 3 times in the last week all 3 times they were actually in stock on their website.
I already have one on the way and another paid for.
I don't think they are a supporter so I can't post.
If you search and get on their list you will get an email.

Got my Deus 2 today
i like it :cool:

Unfortunately I was told I could not switch to the 11 inch package. If I did change my order in anyway. I would be put back to the end of the list.
I'll swap you when I get my new machine! lol Or if anybody out there that wants the 11" I prefer the 9"
Mark

i got the 11 too
not bad

Same boat here, only reason I have it is cause I was able to switch from 9” to 11, although I prefer 9”. Preordered the 11” as second coil, but now it’s the 9” for 2nd coil. That could be a while I’m told.