Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Have you got your Deus 2

Well, it will be February in a week. If the second batch has not been shipped, that means the might be available by the end of February. three to four weeks after that will be end of March for the third batch. and no guarantee that your dealer will get enough to fill his pre-orders. That's why I am looking for mine in May for my birthday. LOL

Unless things happen differently than what I've been hearing, very few will receive their machine in the first shipment. I'm third on a list and expecting mine end of February.
I hope I'm wrong.

100k globally on preorder alone sounds like a lot but ultimately perhaps possible. I certainly expect by next week we start seeing posts from the lucky few receiving one from the initial batch. At least once that happens the clock starts for batch 2 which will already have 3 weeks production time since the first US batch left the factory.
One observation that I did not realize which has probably been srt of the delay is these machines have in them I suppose a semi-conducter; which 90% of the global market for semi conductors are being made in Taiwan/China.

If there are 100,000 plus pre-ordered that’s a lot of semi conductors that are required and there are delays out the wazoo for anything electronic related fellas…

If there is a shortage of semi-conductors at the XP factory, they should man up and tell the distributers which in turn should tell the shops, and the shops should email everyone that is expecting one.

If there is a shortage of semi-conductors at the XP factory, they should man up and tell the distributers which in turn should tell the shops, and the shops should email everyone that is expecting one.
I doubt that will ever happen there will be a shortage of them to go out I’m sure of that I can wait..
Mark

i am tryng to buy an apple ipad and they are out of stock till march ,they have none at the apple shop ..

I heard 5 start to finish- so we hope Taiwan isn’t invaded otherwise China will control it all.

By the way, my dealer put out a notice that first tiny shipment units are out to the lucky few customers. They also stated that they believe most of current preorders should be covered by the larger 2nd batch-I ordered nearly 2 months ago now so I feel confident I’ll get mine from batch 2 which I inferred from XP would be several weeks. Quite possibly by end of February.

Perhaps there might be a conductor problem, but I am of the opinion if it is, XP knew about it long before they announced shipping dates and ultimately wouldn't have. Start up production takes time and then over all demand comes into play. If in fact, the Dues is "a better mousetrap" production numbers will take longer to meet over all demand. Remember, it's a world wide market, production is not just for the good ole USA. MHO, anyway. HH jim tn