Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Have you got your Deus 2

Internet info says they shipped... and you know anything on the internet is True!
There are a bunch of detector sponsors that you can pre order from, some want a deposit some want full price and others just put you on their list.
Pick one that works for you and go with it...

thin on the ground in the UK ..dealers are waiting for another shipment but it wont clear the backlog of orders ,the shipments are likely to be small .
in mainland europe thay have plenty it seems ..

Internet info says they shipped... and you know anything on the internet is True!
There are a bunch of detector sponsors that you can pre order from, some want a deposit some want full price and others just put you on their list.
Pick one that works for you and go with it...
I pre-order from a company here in the US now the waiting begins

From my understanding is it will be mid February before we get anything here in the states as far as second shipment. 😔😔

Winter is the best time to be hunting in Central Texas, I've got nothing but sunshine right now :) I was just told by my dealer I may be getting one on the first shipment.
You don't need one Dan--you're finding everything with your "other" detector! :)-----Hey, don't you ever check your p.m.s? :)

Winter is the best time to be hunting in Central Texas, I've got nothing but sunshine right now :) I was just told by my dealer I may be getting one on the first shipment.
I sold my NOX fo the deus II and right after we had a good Nor Easter come through just my luck.
Could of Used the DEUS II for that being I have no Detector now.

I sold my NOX fo the deus II and right after we had a good Nor Easter come through just my luck.
Could of Used the DEUS II for that being I have no Detector now.
I hear ya, I sold every detector I had to be able to order the Deus II. My concern is that if I don’t get it before March, I’ll be detector - less. I have a Teknetics omega that I butchered up that I can rebuild onto a telescoping monopole I was going to use for my equinox but never did. Hopefully, it won’t come to that bc I’ll have my Deus II by then.

When is the first shipment?
He was told they are sitting and customs right now. XP put out a memo a couple of weeks ago saying that the distributors should be getting them in about 3 weeks. Next week will be the third week from the time that I read the statement from XP.
You don't need one Dan--you're finding everything with your "other" detector! :)-----Hey, don't you ever check your p.m.s? :)
LOL you can never have too many toys or tools in your pouch :) I was going to ask you the same thing. I responded to your pm or I thought I did :).
Have they shipped?
Has anyone received their pre-ordered Deus 2
From XP on Jan. 10th
" The greatly anticipated USA arrival of XP’s new detector, the DEUS II, is still several weeks away! Although the DEUS II was first released back in mid-December in the European Union countries (EU preferential origin), specifically France, Germany, etc, they have only just arrived in the UK this past week for dealer distribution.
For us “across the pond”, the first limited allocation shipment is planned to be air freighted to the USA late this next week and after import/customs processing and shipping to XP’s USA distributors, it could take two weeks, to as much as three, to get them to dealers and their customers.
Please keep in mind, these first shipments are limited in numbers so most of the dealers that submitted their orders by November 6, 2021, may only receive 1 to 3 units as XP and the USA distributors are striving to fairly share their limited availability across the USA. However, the good news is XP is assuring that the USA will have the top priority for the sending of the 2nd and 3rd allocations of DEUS II.
In the meantime, following is the link for the XP DEUS II manual. It is well written and will be helpful when the DEUS II arrive.
UK RC DEUSII.pdf (xpmetaldetectors.com)
Incidentally, there were some USA DEUS II YouTube’rs/testers that thought the DEUS II USA shipments were already in the air and arriving in the USA by this past Friday. However, the XPLORER manufacturing facility and headquarters in Toulouse, France, confirmed that this was not true and just wishful thinking.

Also of interest, XP testers and/or YouTube’rs got pre-regular production versions of the DEUS II with version 5 software. The DEUS II that will be shipped to the USA will have the newer version 6. The DEUS II , its coil, remote control, WS6 headphones are all designed to have their software updated online!"

Last edited:
I’m on vacation near San Diego waiting for the unloading ftom all the container ships lol!!! All kidding aside going to be 75 here today beat 14 at home in Ct! Can’t wait to get back to Ct to hit beaches after the norEaster my friend found some nice silver one a walker!!! I’m doing well still with my Nox so it’s staying lol
Mark

Last edited:
global demand could be 100 thousand units just for the backlog to be completed so it will take time

100k globally on preorder alone sounds like a lot but ultimately perhaps possible. I certainly expect by next week we start seeing posts from the lucky few receiving one from the initial batch. At least once that happens the clock starts for batch 2 which will already have 3 weeks production time since the first US batch left the factory.