Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Have you got your Deus 2

I received a call from my dealer, and he said he would be getting his first shipment order next week.... 2 machines!
I'm number two on his list and turned it down for the second shipment to get a 9" coil option.
Some lucky #3 will be getting the 11".
I hope shipment number 2 doesn't take as long as this first shipment.

Good news!!! I was told the second shipments are coming soon. They didn't give the exact ETA but there coming. They already taken there money from the card I used. Sounds like they have have a tracking number and are tracking them.

Good news!!! I was told the second shipments are coming soon. They didn't give the exact ETA but there coming. They already taken there money from the card I used. Sounds like they have have a tracking number and are tracking them.
Yea they charged mine today too. Ordered around Nov. 20th.

I hope you guys are right but I'm hearing the end of February.

I received a tracking number this morning. I ordered/prepaid on November 2nd

I received a tracking number this morning. I ordered/prepaid on November 2nd
That would be from first batch. It looks like 2nd May be on its way from France in near future as others are being billed just not certain those are for upcoming batch 2 or late shipping on batch 1.

Just picked mine up today with 9" coil

I ordered one the end of December from my local dealer.. . . wondering when it will come in . . . .I should give him a call.

I preordered mine on Jan 6th so I will be waiting a long time.
e.

Yea they charged mine today too. Ordered around Nov. 20th.
Yep I too received a text and an email yesterday stating my pre-approved credit app through Affirm had been approved by the dealer which means billing has begun in the system and detector should soon follow. I texted the dealer today and he responded stating shipping for every single backdated pre-order for the Deus IIs will be shipped either this week or by the end of next week. I guess by early March 🤣🤣I figure the most of us here in the US of A should be receiving these Deus IIs…Christmas in March already! 🤔🤣🤪😆😆