Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Have you got your Deus 2

Cool, just got notification it was shipped today. I guess 11" coils are abundant, 9" not so much, says they got an unexpected extra shipment of 11"

Cool, just got notification it was shipped today. I guess 11" coils are abundant, 9" not so much, says they got an unexpected extra shipment of 11"
Looks that way. There were six 11" versions on that popular buy and sell website that starts with an E.

Edit: Looks like there are 2 left.

Hopefully all of this is true! I'm over 3 months pre-ordered and still waiting but not a big deal right now with a foot+ of snow still on the ground

Big boys hobbies

Mine arrives Saturday but only bc while I ordered a 9” I also ordered the 11” coil with request to take an 11” if one were available first, which is why I have one with 11” coil on its way. Saturday is last day of local warm spell hoping to receive in time to slap a quick charge on and give it a swing.

I got an email stating that mine will be shipping and I should receive it on Monday the 14th. The other email stated: We did receive a small unexpected allotment yesterday, of DEUS II with 11" inch coils.

Just talked with a detector Distibutor here in the US they have the XP Deus 2 with the 11" coil in stock
shipping me one tomorrow or Monday.
I preordered one with a 9" coil but change to 11" coil or would have to wait cause they're in short suppy 9" that is
I'll just order the 9" coil later in the year.

Just got word from my local detector dealer...says he's getting "lots" with the 11" coil next week. He's already had his first allotment come in. I may just do a trade in!

Got my email today. Ordered early November. It is a 9 inch. Ordered a second one with 11 in. Hopefully it will be on the next shipment. Wont say where I Ordered from but got a really good deal.

Mine with 11” arrives Saturday, a switch from 9” to get sooner. The accessory coil was 11” now 9” and hopefully with next stock they receive.