Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hits just keep on rolling

[attachment 242694 standingquarter.JPG]I went to another area that i got off of one of labrador bobs maps that has given up tons of silver the past 2 years with the pro coil on channel 11 deep on bills trashy park program and i am just amazed.The v nickle is my second of the week and thbarber quarter just floored me I also found another one of my favorite coins the standing liberty looks to be 1927.I almost didnt dig the liberty because it was just screaming but the numbers were good.If this keeps up i will never ground balance my detector again.I just gotta add this for all the new people here.This forum is absolutely amazing and the people on here will help you you just gotta listen to what they are saying.Thanks to all and have a Happy holiday weekend

Great Job!!!!!!!! I going to hunt a old farm this weekend from the 20's with the same program. I hope to have some of the great finds like you did....

Congrats on some excellent finds ! :beers:

Nice silv - I'm still trying to coax my first Barber quarter of the year out of the ground - but she has hidden herself WELL!

rained like crazy all night but i cant help myself i am headed out after seeing the nice find on this forum.this hobby is very addicting

Congratulations and continued success to ya Charlie! Thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac