Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hot Dang Billy Bob--Big Gold Today!

G. E. Edwards

[attachment 284980 2014-02-24_21-20-38_602.jpg]

Holy Cow! I was working a part of the beach, wet sand an area I normally wouldn't bother with due to lack of people and I got this broken gold sound, broken due to it was in open position, dug one real big deep scoop full and out come this Gold bracelet. I thought costume till I looked at it close with my loop and there was the 14K Italy stamp on it. Did the happy dance. tested it with the acids 10K, and 14K didn't bother it but the 18K ate it up, so it is what it says 26.4 grams of 14K gold. Hot dang billy Bob! I was using Beach mode, open screen, deep on, fast off, normal pin point, combined, seawater on and 22 manual sens.

That is one big gold bracelet. Nice.

Nice quarter where did you find that?

Just kidding bud. I was wondering when you would find another nice item, been a few days.

Nice going Gene!:clapping:

Do you remember the numbers? And was it repeatable both ways?

Thanks for sharing. :surprised:

Nice bracelet find. Glad you investigated the broken gold sound, you never know for sure until you dig! Funny thing on those open bracelets, when open, they hardly make a peep.... but touch the ends together and you can really hear it....same on broken rings and open earrings made of gold too.

Cliff

Way to go Gene! :clapping: It just takes a short time to investigate those maybe targets and your sand sure beats clay and rocks. Congratulations and keep em coming. HH :minelab:

Wow, that is a lot of gold! Great find!

That is sweet, congrats !!! I also love how you give us your settings too, great job :)

Hunka Chunka of Gold Gene, congratulations.

Short of a hoard, that's as good as it gets!!! Way to go!! The only thing that would have made that better would be if I had found it!!! :clapping:

Good show and congrats!!!

I had to wear sunglasses from the glare of this hunk of bling! That will buy you and your honey a few real nice dinners! You never cease to amaze me with your patience and the finds that come with it! Congrats! Peggy

12-13!? That should have been a nickel!!!

:stretcher:

G. E. Edwards said:
All my gold rings, nickels, and pulltabs all show up in around the same numbers and give the same tone.

Yeah, I was just rattling your cage..........all my pull tabs show up in the same range, too!! :thumbdown: