Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How many

markg

How many hunters have both ordered and paid for their Equinox?

I have not ordered or paid as of yet but plan on getting one once the the units are out. I have a few detectors now that I can't use because of the weather here in NE. I am not loyal to any brand anymore. I use what works for me. And the Equinox might work for me being multi- frequency , light weight and water proof. I know your question was asked who ordered and paid for one. I guess I should of ordered one when they first mentioned them and probably will have to wait a while. But then again I will be able to see them in action and maybe learn a little before I get one. GS

Ordered, dealer wanted a refundable 10% down to hold my spot in line, didn't see a problem with that. And i am #1 on that list. Hoping this detector might open up all those places i pounded with the E-trac. We have a 1929 Elem and the school football field that dates back to the 30's but have found quite a few 1800's coin there.

I too have a 10% deposit from my dealer and are #4 on the list when they are released. I understand that I will be notify when it is on its way to the dealer, then pay what is owed on it. Sounded like a good deal to me and the dealer as he knows I am serious that I want one and be paid before his invoice comes due figure it will be here in 3 or 4 weeks and not expecting it sooner myself, but if it is that is fine too.

Rick

I have not ordered. I may get one in the furure, but I don't currently detect enough to justify buying a new machine.

Come on Chris live a little. Get out there and scan through the snow and minus degree temperatures. You might just find a penny encased in ice :rofl:
Hope you are staying warm :)
- Jim

GroundScanner said:
I have not ordered or paid as of yet but plan on getting one once the the units are out. I have a few detectors now that I can't use because of the weather here in NE. I am not loyal to any brand anymore. I use what works for me. And the Equinox might work for me being multi- frequency , light weight and water proof. I know your question was asked who ordered and paid for one. I guess I should of ordered one when they first mentioned them and probably will have to wait a while. But then again I will be able to see them in action and maybe learn a little before I get one. GS

Ordered and paid in full on October 10.
Dealer said I'm near top of preorder list
but I won't ask when Its shipping until
last days of January, by which time he
should actually know.

Jim , well the weather is going to warm up a little this week so ya never know. My son owes me. So I will let him use the ice pick. :lmfao: Hope your staying warm also bud.
earthlypotluck said:
Come on Chris live a little. Get out there and scan through the snow and minus degree temperatures. You might just find a penny encased in ice :rofl:
- Jim

You are correct. After what we have been experiencing, Its going to be a "heat wave" :rofl: This will teach your son the meaning of hard labor and what it means to literally earn every penny :)

GroundScanner said:
Jim , well the weather is going to warm up a little this week so ya never know. My son owes me. So I will let him use the ice pick. :lmfao: Hope your staying warm also bud.
- Jim

GroundScanner said:

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS! Yes, all caps...! GS's post is 100% aligned with my thinking. I'm an NE detectorist too, but finally wintering in Fla. now that the Mrs. has retired. I hope the EQ is the tool I'm waiting for, something for all my travels. Pack the EQ, Excalibur & a PI unit for exploring beaches and waters.
Happy Hunting!

No way that i would pay to pre order a machine. Why let a dealer hold thousands of dollars that he is not paying any interest on to be able to use?

GeorgeinSC said:
No way that i would pay to pre order a machine. Why let a dealer hold thousands of dollars that he is not paying any interest on to be able to use?
. I paid with my PayPal credit account this month, no interest, no payments for 6 months. I left my cash in my savings account until my Nox arrives, when it does, I'll pay off PayPal. If things go south, I have a safety net via PayPal.

Ordered mine September 21st. I made a 10% deposit with my dealer when his distributor gave him a firm date for shipping.

Rich -

I paid in full on September 22nd. At the top of my dealer's list, and he's a major Minelab dealer. So I should be pretty near the top of the list here in the U.S.

I finally put down some money on one three days ago. I had told the dealer on Sept 16th to get me on the list. I not sure if that really happened, but doesn't really matter much since I can't do much detecting right now anyhow.