Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I Found TODAY THAT GIVING IS JUST AS GOOD AS FINDING!!

I gave Matthew Burry a local boy here in my city who loves detecting an At Pro! He had an ace 250 but has been looking to get the AT Pro for a year or more, the economy is bad and has affected his parents like it has the rest of us, so it wasn't looking good for Matts AT, I want to personally thank Keith @ fort Bedford detectors, tmanly, Marchas45 and Christo000 for donating towards this gift WE gave Matt, Matthew also has a disability but he doesn't let it keep him from doing what he loves, he's an awesome kid and I hope all of you guys will congratulate him in this post! Thanks for taking time to read this Vance @ Vance Metal Detecting Sales!!!!

:super:This is the kinda stuff we love to hear on the holidays you are a good hearted person and i'm sure Matt loves his new at pro:super:

WAY TO GO MATT!!!!!!!!

Your going to do great with that detector!!! The At Pro is AWESOME!!!

Remember DIG EVRYTHING!!!!!

I wish you great luck and lots of fun with your new machine. Have a great time.

Way to go Matt. You have a very good detector. You take good care of it and it will take good care of you. It will find you many coins, jewelry and even hot wheels toys. Have fun Matt and thank you vance for your help... KEN

congrats to all contributers for your generous and thoughtfull gift.... I hope you enjoy your new detector matt, save a target or two for the rest of us buddy.... lol.. happy hunting....

Congrats Matt on your new detector. I've been running an ATP for about 2 yrs now and have found enough silver and gold to have paid for 7 like it. You will love it. Get yourself a Garret Pro-pointer and you will be in the finds.

Congrats on all that donated to Matts detector for paying ahead. Matt you have the right kind of friends. Have a great time with your new detector. It always feel better to give than receive. Metal detectorists are plain GOOD PEOPLE!

A great story - good luck with your new machine ! :detecting:

I'm going to print all these comments and give them to him, thanks for all your post!!

Congratulations Matt! :clapping: I wish you many adventures and fabulous finds! Follow that guy in the blue shirt around a little...that big chain he is wearing would be a trophy!:rofl:
Well done Vance and friends!:please:
Mud

A good news story! In this world!? :blink: Very very cool stuff mate. :clapping: Wish him all the best with his hunting will ya, from someone Down under :ausflag:

One of the nicest deeds I've ever come accross. A couple of weeks ago I accepted his friend request figuring he was just another enthusiastic youngster. I had no idea on the background of this story. I read a couple of posts on a Facebook by Matt and Vancemetaldetecting that he was going to be gifted the ATP. Now I understand he's much more than that. Those responsible for this deed are a shining example of kindness and generosity. Made my day after reading the posts here and (duh me!) putting all together.
Wow.
HH - Bruce

This is one of the best posts i have read, for the people who made this happen you are all thought full and kind and I hope you are rewarded 10x over.
Matt I hope you enjoy your new detector and have fun with it. good luck in the field

Michael

-- moved topic --

Congratulations Mathew!!! You certainly have a great group of friends, all of whom have earned a big star in their crowns!!! I wish you the very best of luck with you new detector, it is a good one!!

Stay safe and go find something good!!! Keep us posted on what you find. Just don't show up Vance too bad, that wouldn't be nice, :lmfao:

Happy hunting Matt!
Keep us all posted on the things you find.

You gotta love it MAtt, fresh air, exercise, nice detector, good freinds, and best of all that unknown treasure in the ground just waiting for you to find it.

Good luck and use the cold months to think about and plan some spring hunts with all your metal detecting buddies! Enjoy!

:detecting:

Hats off to you and your friends Vance. What an awesome gift and gesture. I'm sure Matt is thrilled with his new detector. I hope you find lots of great items with it Matt!