Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Idaho coins.......

oneguy

Went over to Idaho to visit Mom and hit a couple parks and popped this stuff except the Rosie came from home (MT.). One park was one I'd never hit before. Very few signals as the local boys have cleaned it up pretty good but I did manage a couple deepies they missed and I left them some shallow zinc....lol

will that's damn nice of you to leave them a few zinc, lol and it was nice of them to to leave you those Barbers an the other nice coins, WTG

Mark in S.E. IA said:
will that's damn nice of you to leave them a few zinc, lol

Mark.... That's just the thoughtful kinda guy I am. Leave the locals some zinc coins to work on to keep them busy so they aren't looking for the same coins I am? I'm always looking out for the other guys....lmao

Good job oneguy! The locals probably figured they'd got it all. It's always nice to go into another locale and sneak some good finds out from under them.:clapping:

Nice haul !