Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

if your not using or don't own the RNB battery you should

gunwolf

I bought a RNB battery for my E-trac way back when they first came available... I had forgot how great they were till I bought this E-trac used over a month ago and it came with one... I have been out hunting basically every day or every other day for over a month..I have only had to put it on the charger twice now... I average about 2-4 hours per hunt. beats the run time of the stock battery by miles...

Absolutely TOTALLY well worth it !!

...and the charging time is about two hours versus the recommended eighteen hours for the stock rechargeable NiMH battery!

I bought a RNB battery for my E-trac way back when they first came available... I had forgot how great they were till I bought this E-trac used over a month ago and it came with one... I have been out hunting basically every day or every other day for over a month..I have only had to put it on the charger twice now... I average about 2-4 hours per hunt. beats the run time of the stock battery by miles...
For a few reasons my Etrac has been hanging in my garage for a year...unused. I got it out last weekend and plugged in my RNB battery for charging, it took only a few minutes to change. That tells me that over a year's time, the RNB battery held 95% of its charge. It may have held 100% because I don't think that I charged it after the last use a year ago! And yes, I know it's a crime that I haven't detected in a year, that's about to change!

Hotrod which rnb battery do you have. I have the 3100. I’ve had mine for about 4 years charged it maybe 4 times. Haven’t been out that much due to working a lot. I pulled my Etrac out awhile back probably been a year since I used it. Showed a full charge on the etrac. So out of curiosity I put it on charge. After 15 mins it was fully charged. Is it expensive yes is it worth it you bet it is. Probably one of the best things you can purchase other than coils.

Hotrod which rnb battery do you have. I have the 3100. I’ve had mine for about 4 years charged it maybe 4 times. Haven’t been out that much due to working a lot. I pulled my Etrac out awhile back probably been a year since I used it. Showed a full charge on the etrac. So out of curiosity I put it on charge. After 15 mins it was fully charged. Is it expensive yes is it worth it you bet it is. Probably one of the best things you can purchase other than coils.
Mine is a 3100 also.