Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Im Dumping The Wife And Detecting..!!

fastdraw

I've only been detecting for barely 2 years. I got my wife into this hobby about 1 year ago.

I Run the Nox-600 and she runs the Vanquish-540 Pro..And it's been great with her..😍 Honestly.!

But I have tomorrow off.. and I just told her that I'm going detecting tomorrow without her.!! 😥

Now I can detect the "Back-Woods" areas. I probably won't find squat..!

I wife who actually GOES detecting? My wife just rolls her eyes when I say I'm going out hunting!!! I sure would love a picnic lunch after digging for a few hours

You guys are blessed to have a wife if she is anything like mine was. She wasn't interested in detecting but backed me 100%. She had rather go fishing. which was fine, so I would take her as much as possible. Maybe she just wanted me out of the house. I lost her in a plane crash 23 years ago. Lost more than my best friend and wife. Guys, if you truly love your wife let her know it every day. Life is short.

You guys are blessed to have a wife if she is anything like mine was. She wasn't interested in detecting but backed me 100%. She had rather go fishing. which was fine, so I would take her as much as possible. Maybe she just wanted me out of the house. I lost her in a plane crash 23 years ago. Lost more than my best friend and wife. Guys, if you truly love your wife let her know it every day. Life is short.
Sorry to hear your loss .I take my wife out on the boat I fish mostly saltwater and kayaking which she thought she’d never do which just last weekend I got her in one she paddled over a mile. I think she's hooked now..
Mark

Attachments

• F8DC51F0-0CD7-487A-81F9-A0DF1EC89258.png
    F8DC51F0-0CD7-487A-81F9-A0DF1EC89258.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Sorry to hear about your loss.
Tony

My wife is great! She doesn't mind if I go if I'm not neglecting my responsibilities and rightly so. If it wasn't for her I would be living in a smaller more efficient house that doesn't need much upkeep, everything I need and no more, have a specialized vehicle that could get me to all of my relic sites, a motorhome to get me to old places to hunt across this country and a garage with cool guy stuff.

i thought i wished my g.f was interested in detecting with me,thank you for setting me straight by pointing out the downfalls

I'm super fortunate, my wife detects and she's good at it. She'll drop whatever she's doing for a chance to hunt.

I'm super fortunate, my wife detects and she's good at it. She'll drop whatever she's doing for a chance to hunt.
Yes...your fortunate. My wife uses the Vanquish 540-Pro. I enjoy detecting with her. I really do..!!! But sometimes I just like to get away and do some hardcore detecting.