Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It's coming........:hot:

robby4570

Well... I DID IT!! A brand new E-TRAC with the 11 inch Pro coil is on its way my way thanks to Rich at Colonial Metal Detectors. He made me a KILLER deal! Also getting a Samson 31 inch serrated T Handle digger, a Minelab Pro Find 25 pinpointer, a NEL Sharpshooter 9x5 DD coil, and a rain cover for the detector.

Thanks man! Can't wait to get it... I have 3 MD's already, one I got from a local Garrett "brick and mortar" walk-in dealer and the other 2 I got locally used, so this is the first one I've had to wait for the truck to deliver it. :clapping:

they are worth the wait ...

At least you got yours with thawed out ground. I was an idiot when I ordered mine. 4+ years ago. Had to wait 3 months for the ground to thaw. Had every signal in my yard memorized and when it came time.....none of 'em were coins :rofl:

Congratulations on the new machine. We're looking forward to seeing what you unearth!

NebTrac

NebTrac said:
At least you got yours with thawed out ground. I was an idiot when I ordered mine. 4+ years ago. Had to wait 3 months for the ground to thaw. Had every signal in my yard memorized and when it came time.....none of 'em were coins :rofl:

Congratulations on the new machine. We're looking forward to seeing what you unearth!

NebTrac

Thanks NebTrac! I'm honored to have you reply, I've viewed your channel full of vid's on youtube and am quite impressed with them. You did good by not getting a steam jet system built to excavate those signals in your frozen yard, I don't think I'd have had the patience to wait...

Best of luck with your new machine ! :detecting:

My E-Trac has at least made its way to Florida, it arrived in Jacksonville yesterday afternoon.....

Hey Robby, are you excited about getting an eTRAC? :hot:

Can totally understand. But be prepared, a word of caution....getting and learning the eTRAC could be a life changing event! :biggrin:

I still gotta get it! The tracking showed it Arrival Scanned in Jacksonville (about 4 or 5 hours away) at 2 PM yesterday and the NOTHING! Been sitting for over 24 hours now, but I guess they DID say the EXPECTED delivery would be tomorrow... And by God they're get it TOMORROW and not a minute sooner! :lol:

I'd say I'm being exceedingly patient by the way...

[attachment 290198 patience.jpg]

I know how hard the wait is.

NebTrac

n/t

Got it the other day RIGHT before we had to leave for an all day affair. Thanks for running late UPS! Nah, it's good, I got it at least. The Samson T-Handle is on back order but that's OK too.

Got out to the beach yesterday to play with it, used the standard beach mode/pattern and did pretty well. Didn't swing as much as I usually do, spent a lot more time at each target just getting familiar with the sounds and readings. Also swung a lot slower than I do with the Sovereign, which I swing a lot slower than my ACE250.

Scored a bit of clad, a bullett and a cool Casio Solar Powered watch! ( http://www.casio-usa.com/prod.../Watches/Sports/AQS810W-1AV/ )...

10245310_10154101525960635_4677183909594991757_n.jpg

10308420_10154101525870635_5775718948148676631_n.jpg

Then today, (using E-Trac Manager) I uploaded Goes4Ever's trashy park TTF mode/pattern and headed off to a local sports complex that is littered with pulltabs, pin backs, bits of wire and metal and assorted other junk. I have to say, THAT TTF MODE KICKS BUTT!!!!!!! I am sold on TTF. All the coins I got today were at least 5 inches and a couple went to 10 inches and everyone was in amongst low growling junk targets but the Pro Coil hit on the good targets like a champ. I suspect the Sharpshooter will do better and I plan on going back there next week with the Sharpshooter on and try TTF again. By the way, that's NOT a ring at the top of the picture :( it's a chrome washer... read 12-06 and I was HOPING for a ring.

10171861_10154103904850635_4909598318728043796_n.jpg

Got it the other day RIGHT before we had to leave for an all day affair. Thanks for running late UPS! Nah, it's good, I got it at least. The Samson T-Handle is on back order but that's OK too.

Got out to the beach yesterday to play with it, used the standard beach mode/pattern and did pretty well. Didn't swing as much as I usually do, spent a lot more time at each target just getting familiar with the sounds and readings. Also swung a lot slower than I do with the Sovereign, which I swing a lot slower than my ACE250.

Scored a bit of clad, a bullett and a cool Casio Solar Powered watch! ( http://www.casio-usa.com/prod.../Watches/Sports/AQS810W-1AV/ )...

10245310_10154101525960635_4677183909594991757_n.jpg

10308420_10154101525870635_5775718948148676631_n.jpg

Then today, (using E-Trac Manager) I uploaded Goes4Ever's trashy park TTF mode/pattern and headed off to a local sports complex that is littered with pulltabs, pin backs, bits of wire and metal and assorted other junk. I have to say, THAT TTF MODE KICKS BUTT!!!!!!! I am sold on TTF. All the coins I got today were at least 5 inches and a couple went to 10 inches and everyone was in amongst low growling junk targets but the Pro Coil hit on the good targets like a champ. I suspect the Sharpshooter will do better and I plan on going back there next week with the Sharpshooter on and try TTF again. By the way, that's NOT a ring at the top of the picture :( it's a chrome washer... read 12-06 and I was HOPING for a ring.

1972511_10154104298385635_6755487596700488498_n.jpg

10171861_10154103904850635_4909598318728043796_n.jpg

when using TTF I always just use the stock Relic Program

surfchunker is right.
Preferrably all (open pattern) or at least some portion from around Conductive 30 to 50 and then down deep into the iron area (preferably Ferrous 35) needs to be open for TTF to shine. TTF needs to work with an anti-iron nulling pattern.

But it depends on what that trashy park pattern looks like. Maybe its leaving an area of iron open?
The published trashy park patterns i've seen discriminate iron out.

If that pattern is indeed nulling all iron out, TTF isn't gonna be of any advantage.
Generally when using a typical trashy park pattern its best to use MTConductive... but again it all depends on what that pattern you're using looks like.

ironsight said:
surfchunker is right.
Preferrably all (open pattern) or at least some portion from around Conductive 30 to 50 and then down deep into the iron area (preferably Ferrous 35) needs to be open for TTF to shine. TTF needs to work with an anti-iron nulling pattern.

But it depends on what that trashy park pattern looks like. Maybe its leaving an area of iron open?
The published trashy park patterns i've seen discriminate iron out.

If that pattern is indeed nulling all iron out, TTF isn't gonna be of any advantage.
Generally when using a typical trashy park pattern its best to use MTConductive... but again it all depends on what that pattern you're using looks like.

It's the one in the post above. The screenshot of the Emulator...