Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Local park gives up another 1800's coin

BH_Landstar_

Dug this today after work.

Read in at 12 41 @ 6"

This is a first for me, never dug a 2 cent coin before, so that's another coin off the to find list.

WOW!!! That is one on my list to find!!! It is in great shape !! The e is still there.... If you clean it be careful... Many methods use harsh chemicals and abrasives and make it a unnatural color.. Safest is distilled or RO water soaks, soft make up brush under running water, and a wooden toothpick to lift off hard stuck... Then when it's the way you like, Renaissance wax to protect and give it a sheen...

That is an awesome coin!! Congrats!!

What a beautiful coin!! I still am looking for one of those.

Now right there is a PRIME reason to NOT SKIP wheat penny signals. I think every two center I have dug registered at 12-41
Great find!

I found my first one this year!! I know how good it feels!!! Congratulations...yours is in much better shape than mine. Awesome find.

A very nice 2 Cent !