Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Low Latency Headphones Big Differance?

u2robert

Does Low Latency headphones make that much differance compare to a pair of wireless headphones or a set of ear buds that do not have LL in the real world? Has anyone one tried both? I'm going nuts trying to decide what headphones to get a lot of the wireless headphones are not LL and the ones that are are cheaply made and from passed experience headphones made for home use do not stand-up to detecting abuse, the first thing that happens is the head band and ear muffs start fraying as soon as you start sweating, the detector pro's was my solution to that problem but now I want to use wireless with the equinox so can I get some help. Thank You

You can buy the same exact headphones that come with the 800 without the Logo......much cheaper. I have a pair and they work great.

u2robert --

Here's a youtube video that will give you an idea of what you are dealing with -- it illustrates audibly the delay you get, from the different technologies...regular Bluetooth, aptX, and aptX low-latency.

Watch the video, and it will help you get a feel for delay, etc.

MODS -- I do not THINK this video violates any rules...I'm almost scared to post it, as I don't want to break any rule and I know ignorance is no excuse, but it's the only one I have. I don't THINK there are any ads on this video or things that would be a problem here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_bypcPW5O4&feature=youtu.be

Steve

i have used the Archmage LL head phones for about 6 months now on my 600, they work great, they are comfortable and pair quickly. About $45.00 online.

I used some really cheap earbuds most of the summer and I have an adapter to use my killer Bs I can not detect any delay with the $9.95 Bluetooth earbuds. I received a WM 08 module in the mail today so now I can do some more testing

Digger 45 said:
i have used the Archmage LL head phones for about 6 months now on my 600, they work great, they are comfortable and pair quickly. About $45.00 online.
I use them also.. they work great and have long battery life

I haven't. I even bought a Archmage 4.2 low latency transmitter that I've attached to my tv and can use my Archmage headphones at home also..