Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Manticore current software version

I probably have to update mine thanks I have noticed a problem when hunting on the beach in discrimination ..
Mark

Here is my screen shot from my recent update. The easiest update I think I ever did. Smoooth.

Attachments

• C5F11F44-4036-4289-8036-3A2FCD57D03D-24077-0000088559133167.jpeg
    C5F11F44-4036-4289-8036-3A2FCD57D03D-24077-0000088559133167.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
Correct. That is the current version. The only update so far. They added Stabilizer to Ferrous Tones. I did this update about 1pm on Monday. There are no others.
The stabilizer was useless to me so I went back to factory settings and over wrote that last update on day2.

People said I could simply not select the stabilizer but it just never worked as well as the factory settings.

I have not switched it on yet. Weather just too fickle around here too get out. Last Monday I hit a park, lots of clad and trash of course. Only good find was a titanium men’s ring. Thanks for the comment. I would like to think it doesn’t affect anything unless activated.

I am new to manticore and would like to know how do you get the updates installed?

Any help would be appreciated. TC-NM

Thank you ;)