Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

March 2015 Finds, a Trifecta and a really cool Token

March was a good month for me and between trying to get in better shape & yard work, I found a few times to get out & hunt. a few weeks ago after work lead to a first for me... I think, :))) a Dime Trifecta, a Barber Dime, a Mercury and a Rosie. and last weekend I hooked up with a fellow shooter, and we both struck Silver, and I found my 2ND Barber of the month.... including a Indian, and a Wheat from the same hole about 8 inches down....And a Heart Breaker, a 1916 "S" Mercury, no "D" :'(

Today after work, I wanted to push my Silver Count up, but ended up with another Indian and what is a 1939 Oklahoma City Times Newspaper Token. what made this such a cool find is that it was about 4 inches deep and it came out of the ground in Excellent Condition from a back yard. :p

Included in my finds for March?

8 Silver Coins, including 2 Barbers
1 Sterling Ring (925)
2 Indian Head Pennies (1889 & 19802)
No Date Buffalo
Several Misc Tokens, including the Oklahoma city Times one
34 Wheat Pennies
And, the usual odd ball stuff that you just want to keep because it's neat :)

Almost all of my finds came from hunted out spots, so..... it's out there. Good Luck & Happy Hunting, DirtDiga, Thanks for looking
293ucdy.jpg

2zgytlw.jpg

Congrats on diggng the Dime Trifecta ! :clapping:

Congrats on the trifecta...and that ring is pretty nice too! Great save on the token!

Very nice finds! Really like your token and that's a nice batch of silver as well!

Very nice finds! Thanks for the pictures. Great lookin' token too!

NebTrac

BarberDan said:
Congrats on the trifecta...and that ring is pretty nice too! Great save on the token![/quote

Yes, I loved that Ring find too, that outer band rotated around the inner band, which was pretty cool.