Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Me first

Larry (IL)

This is the start of something good and I got to be the first to say welcome to the Maps and Mapping Forum and congratulations to Harold, our moderator.

As hard as most normal public sites have been hit around here I need to find some long lost sites for spring.This forum should help me a lot in my research.Thanks Harold for a great idea and a big thanks to Guvner for making it happen.Old Guv. gave me an old platt map a few years ago for my local county and got me hooked on them.I may even take him to a site it helped me locate come spring as another thank you not to mention I would hate to have him suspend my MO detecting permit :rofl:

Hooray :thumbup: and cheers :beers: to the new maps forum...

I'm sure Harold will be a great moderator and in just a few hours he has already made an important contribution to our wonderful hobby...

Well done!

Thanks Larry for all Your support, and the support from all the moderators, and the people on Findmall.
I know this forum will be a big help to everyone.
Everyone that replied made it happen,so bring up the suggestions,and lets get rollin.
Hopefully something here will help everyone.
were here to learn,and enjoy.
Thanks to everyone.
Harold Reese

n/t

Here is a suggestion Harold....... You need to moderate that Guvner guy.:drinking:....a troublemaker on every forum he posts on.....:devil:

What a great job on your first day Harold....it looks fantastic.........:please:

Very nice indeed, we can never have too much help. Thanks for the great idea. Rob

Wow, some of these old maps are just fascinating.

Thanks much for the effort. :)

This a great idea! I look forward this winter to doing research with the use of your new forum. Thanks for heading this up and am excited about researching here
Greenbean58