Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab's website is down...

Bourneredi said:
There is at least one change......there’s no EQ 600! If you go to the site map, all references to the 600 are gone and from the main page if you click on the 600, it says it’s a 404 error? Interesting.

Well, that shows that something has been changed. There was likely more changed that we can't see yet.

OK there is no new on the resurrected web site. Maybe the name should have been the Phantom?
Who knows what finds lurk in the dirt of men? The Phantom does!
:detecting:

:starwars: It's time for the single freq.s to end...

Jason in Enid said:
Bourneredi said:
There is at least one change......there’s no EQ 600! If you go to the site map, all references to the 600 are gone and from the main page if you click on the 600, it says it’s a 404 error? Interesting.

Well, that shows that something has been changed. There was likely more changed that we can't see yet.
Interesting obs. OK lets keep this going. Maybe ML sees SO much demand they will only run 800's for now so as to
simplify the line & sell the high end ( read higher profit) MD. I would.
I will sleep on it & come up with a few more conspiracies for tomorrow.

Tom
LFOD!

TomNH said:
Jason in Enid said:
Bourneredi said:

Interesting obs. OK lets keep this going. Maybe ML sees SO much demand they will only run 800's for now so as to
simplify the line & sell the high end ( read higher profit) MD. I would.
I will sleep on it & come up with a few more conspiracies for tomorrow.

Tom
LFOD!

Its tomorrow !!

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives. :help:

Tired of the drama and needing some comedic relief? I suggest watching the DETECTORISTS. A BBC comedy production, that started a few years ago, that can be found for free viewing on the UK version of Youtube called Dailymotion. If you like British humor, I think you'll like this.

Do a google, yahoo, bing or other seach for Dailymotion BBC DETECTORIST s01e01 (detectorist season 1 episode 1) There are 3 seasons. 6 episodes a season. ( season 1 episode 1 here: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3l2u71 ) The BBC episodes have been posted by several accounts on Dailymotion. If you select one that wants you to click on a different link. Try again.

All 3 seasons are out there now. Episodes are typically 25 minutes in length.

Enjoy -

Rich (Utah)