Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Minelab's website is down...

Thats alright. I thought it was just my computer .

I reckon its on purpose , a news blackout.

I was told by a mate that there is an announcement next week sometime. Maybe the release date and Minelab want to be the ones to announce it ? Instead of it leaking out .

I bet January 1st 2018 is the date.

Bet they wish Facebook was down . The slagging of the Equinox and Minelabs lack of info has been causing issues on there . I cant say what but that comes from a mate too.
Lots of arguments going on.

Its all because of the machines LOL

Bourneredi said:
It’s still Down.

Maybe they are updating info. And release date?

Didn't another site recently said that the EQs would start going out today in Europe? Maybe everybody checking ML for updates about that rumor crashed them?

But thats not a fun answer.... lets see what the wildest story is we can come up with for ML going offline....

I think they pulled a "Tommy Thompson" on us. :bouncy:

just saw this... can anyone translate?[video]https://youtu.be/KCDlUUEqIto[/video]

Network test indicates their server is off line.

Updating the web sit for the release of the Nox

If they're trying to get everyone's attention
for a highly anticipated announcementt,
they are doing a good job of it. :confused:

Damn Russians and their hacking! Doing their best to interfere with the shipping of the Equinox! I am not putting up with this crap, I'm selling all my Russian gold and other minerals! That will show those KGB vermin we are not going to take it anymore! And to top it off Hillary is going to visit them, for asylum!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hV-05TLiiLU

My understanding was that the UK was supposed to start receiving units on the 17th and the manual was said to get posted when units became available. So I hoped I could download a manual tomorrow. Who knows why the server is down. I really doubt we will hear. I am just praying Santa will have 'nox in his sleigh! I've been good...

I hear there are Equinox Hoarders with 20+ machines on pre-order... to re-sell at a profit!!! Shame on them!:crazy:

?So, might we expect a slew of new info, videos, Treasure Talk blogs, and Instruction Manuals to be unveiled at midnight?
But midnight where? Australia? USA? UK?

Or, the server might just have fallen into a sink hole???

Des D said:
?So, might we expect a slew of new info, videos, Treasure Talk blogs, and Instruction Manuals to be unveiled at midnight?
But midnight where? Australia? USA? UK?

Or, the server might just have fallen into a sink hole???

Too funny Des LOL