Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More 12-02 Gold Today

LabradorBob

Staff member
Went to an old school,it is still being used today,and i hadn't hunted there in a while.
hit the wood chips by a bunch of play equiptment.
came up with a bunch of clad and this little bracelet,14K
Registered 12-02 Gonna be a good year.

LabradorBob

Nice, I find quite a bit of gold with 12-02 or 12-03

Keep it up! Very nice score for you Harold! Thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac

Nice find, any gold makes it a good day!!

Justin

I've been passing up those target numbers. I'll be digging them from now on though. Most times I've dug those numbers it's been small pieces of foil.

Congrats on another fantastic find !

Congrats on the 14k bracelet. Sounds like the weather is going downhill this week but Sunday sure was a nice day.

Actually, that one was with the Pro Coil,
i have been finding most of my jewelry with a sunray x-5.

Gotta tell you , I been using the stealth x-5 .Did pretty well with it . Took a gamble and called Kellyco and they had the eq2 pro coil in stock!! I hunted solely with one of those for 2 and one half years until it went bad in 11/12. Took along time to finally see that they actually got some instock. Ordered it ,got it in 4 days and am raring to do some more serious hunting!! Now if the snow will only melt and the weather will break. Guess Im a EQ2 addict!! Thanks for the reply. Kabarcoinin.