Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

More Big Silver

floodplaindetector

Finds are from the last 2 weekends at researched old city parks, schools and one fairgrounds. Machine used was my Minelab eTrac.
The 1951 Franklin Half was only about 4 inches and gave me 01-45 numbers. I thought it may be a copper pipe but was pleasantly surprised after seeing
the big silver coin showing.
The old pocket watch was a decent signal and was deep. It was exactly 6 inches over garret pin pointer when I pulled it.
The 1907 Nickel was a 10 inch coin with numbers all over the place but hitting on 10-14 once in a while so I chased it. Close to it was another real deep
Signal that read like an Indian penny. That turned out to be the top part of an old Protractor (toward bottom in group finds picture)
Yesterday I ended the day with a ‘no doubt’ screamer of a silver signal @ 7-8 inches. I was happy to pull up a 1909 Barber dime.

Thanks for taking a look!
Dave

Coin Finds

1951 Franklin Silver Half Dollar
1976 Bicentennial Half Dollar
1945, 1948, 1962 (Canadian) Silver Quarters
13 Silver Dimes back to 1909
1907 V Nickel and a Few 1940s Jefferson Nickels
32 Wheat Pennies back to 1911

Other Finds
Old Pocket Watch
Women’s Watch (Probably 1950-60s)
Top Part Of Old Protractor
Part Of Old Horse Bridle (Round with star design) (was 8 inches deep)
‘Warranted’ Old Hand Saw Medallion
Small Baseball Pendant (Oklahoma displayed on it)
Newer dog tax tag
Music Box Reed
4 H Pin
Religious Medal (Aluminum)
SilverCoinsAndCladHalf.jpg
GroupShot.jpg
FindsFromYesterday.jpg
FranklinHalfReverse.jpg
BarberDimeObverse.jpg
FranklinHalfShortlyAfterFinding.jpg
WarrantedHandSawMedallion.jpg
4H Pin And Religious Medal.jpg

Wow, another amazing pile of the good stuff! I'll bet that 1-45 signal sounded great on the Etrac!

😮😮 absolutely stunning !!
have you ever come home empty handed ? 🤣🤣
Congrats on another fantastic hunt 👍

Nice finds Dave just dug a Franklin not to long ago cool coin!
Mark

Thats just plain impressive!! I get all giddy when I find one silver in the area we hunt!!!!