Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My best return ever

pan4au

My best return ever. I found a military dog tag metal detecting in a lake swimming area and got to return it today to the grand father of the airman. What makes this so special is that the man died a few years ago. The dog tag was stolen from his tombstone. I'm so happy that it's now back home with his family. The grand father is suffering from cancer. Thank you Robert L. Spencer for your service and R.I.P.

Wow what era was the dog tag from?? Very good deed and the sorry jerks can go to you know where for doing that to the gravesite.

bigtim1973 said:
Wow what era was the dog tag from?? Very good deed and the sorry jerks can go to you know where for doing that to the gravesite.

moderen era.. a Stainless Steel dog tag..

R.I.P. and Thank you for your service

Nice job I returned a I’d bracelet lost 52 years ago come to find out my mom knew his family!!

I have a 2019 class ring that I'm trying to return to the owner sent a msg to her and some people on her FB friends list.. Hopefully I'll get a response soon

pan4au said:
My best return ever. I found a military dog tag metal detecting in a lake swimming area and got to return it today to the grand father of the airman. What makes this so special is that the man died a few years ago. The dog tag was stolen from his tombstone. I'm so happy that it's now back home with his family. The grand father is suffering from cancer. Thank you Robert L. Spencer for your service and R.I.P.

I just received word that Mr Spencer passed yesterday R.I.P.