Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first gold coin in

Thanks Bob, you guys and gals did a fantastic job on this one.....:cheers:

That's a really incredible story Larry! I'm very happy for you!!! What a great find :)

Thanks much Dave.

Thanks Brett, I have gotten pretty used to having Nancy tell me where to go..........:rofl:

Thanks Mike, I have a long way to go to understanding the full potential of the Vision.

Just one great feature of many...........thanks Mike.

Thanks Steve, a gold ring I may have expected. We have found many in the tot lots, but a gold coin?, the last thing I expected to find today.

Thanks Fred, I'll have to do that. White's has been looking for some pictures and stories about the Vision.

Thanks Chappy, nice hearing from you. If you ever get back this way give us a call.

The first I have heard of anyway........Thanks

I was going to take a few more pictures and get them in and see what happens. The last I knew, White's now gives $50 coupons, but a $100 sounds about right for a gold coin...:lol:

Thanks Jerry.

Thanks Jason, I think I'm going to like the Vision.

:clapping:What a fine. congrats Larry, Next time i'm up that way I want Nancy to pick the spot to hunt:detecting: She sure knows how to pick the hunting place.:cheers:

She sure does Roy, this has happened more than once, but then, you have heard the stories before.

[size=x-large]Congratulations[/size]

Thanks Elton, gotta love this hobby.

Very nice! Does the place you found it have some history or do you think some kid was into a coin collection.Makes me wonder how many good targets I have left because I was not expecting to find anything old and or valuable in certain areas,Ray.

No history Ray, the school is fairly new, maybe 20 years old and the coin was not all that deep, maybe an inch deep in the rock base under the rubber. My guess is show and tell time at school, but when the kid gets back home........no coin in his pocket.

I found a EF seated dime several years ago at another grade school right in the gravel parking lot. It had to be a show and tell item from dad's collection, it was mixed right in with the gravel and I dinged that one too thinking it was a clad dime. It booked at $125 back then. You just never know what that next bong will yield..:shrug:

That is one absolutely incredible find. May you find many more! French "Angels" are a beautiful coin. (Pretty upscale tots in that neighborhood!)

I'm in my 45th year and haven't had another since my first I got back in '78. I was hitting a few playgrounds the other day where the US 5