Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My first gold coin in

I hope you are right Jeff. Thanks.

I love Indian Cents and I really like that Indian of yours. :yikes: Great find there Monte! :thumbup: HH to all, Nancy

Somehow, woman seem to know things about gold, and ice and that kind of stuff - it's that unexplainable wanna gimme please sense that they have and I'll never understand how that works 24/7. In this case, it put you in the area, then you and the Vision went to work. Very nice!

Man - in all the years I have yet to find a gold coin, so for now it will remain on my wanted list. But I have tabs on my "Don't Want" list - it don't work.
One of these days it may be my turn - it was yours and I'm glad you posted to share.

Big congrats Larry :cheers: WOW!!!

An advantage of wireless headphones - when ya dig a find like that, ya don't tangle and tie up in the cord from brake dancing.
A disadvantage of wireless headphones - when ya head away dancing, the detector ain't leashed to ya and you risk leaving it behind.

who just happens to hold her age better than the coin. :rofl:

If I were to list my "Top 5" favorite "hunting buddies" they are all women. They tend to enjoy the thrill of the hunt and excitement of any good finds, regardless if they make it or ME. They just are not 'competitive' like most guys, who fill the next five spots on my Top 10. Chris Larson, Aundrea's husband, is in the second set of five, but Aundrea is #1.

For a wood-chip playground find, it's quite a nice coin.

Monte

I think that gold/diamond sixth sense is just part of their gentic make-up........:surrender: She has found more gold jewelry than me for sure, I have her beat on gold coins though...:cheers:

Thanks Tab

All gold coins are beautiful! And I know what you mean.......I'm still so happy for Larry and tickled that he found it. The look on his face was PRICELESS!
[attachment 122661 SMILE.jpg]
HH to all,
Nancy

Thanks Mike.

Cool on the coin! Please tell me the deal on the cordless head phones. Was it part of the detector package or...............?

And no I've never found a Gold coin......or a silver dollar. I think the only chance we have anymore is in a back yard where some little boy has gotten into his folks collection and buried some rare coin. Or some rare circumstance. I've heard that more juicy coins are found while dragging your detector behind you on the way back to the car than actually detecting. A friend found a "turn of the century, embossed" large, ingot of lead doing that!

Yes, the V3 comes with or without the headphones. I think it is well worth the $200.

One of the most exciting things about our hobby is finding out what is in the next hole.............

The headphones are worth it to me also. If I didn't get them, I think it would keep me thinking that I should have got them. I didn't want that bothering me.

I was lurking and saw mention of you finding a gold coin. Sorry I didn't know sooner...or I would given the much deserved congrats. I've never found a gold coin.
Congrats brother

Thanks Bryce.....I'm not a cheap dancer. :rofl:

We will hunt together one day, maybe soon. I'll send you a PM.

Larry, I'm so happy for you. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Thanks for all you do on this forum.

Keep those finds coming and also appreciate your overall impression and feedback on the V3.

Thanks for the Kudos David. I have one more picture that I really like once I got the contrast and color right on it. It was over exposed and didn't show the coin very good.

Thanks Dennis, I don't have much choice about listening to Nancy, although aging and losing your hearing has it's advantages..:rofl: