Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My plans for the Equinox.

LOL!Cajunman

Your plans right now for the Equinox is to wait until March at this rate.

Beyonder said:
Your plans right now for the Equinox is to wait until March at this rate.

:crylol: :lmfao: :beers:

I'm near the top of the list with my dealer. As soon as I get mine (hopefully in the first batch)
I have a folding mechanism I'm installing which will essentially fold the equinox in half so it will
fit in a backpack for hikes into the woods in search of colonial homesites. Also, I need to
Sew half circles of foam onto the earpads of the APTx headphones which will allow me to
hear surrounding sounds along with the equinox. This is a safety thing.

relicmeister said:
I'm near the top of the list with my dealer. As soon as I get mine (hopefully in the first batch)
I have a folding mechanism I'm installing which will essentially fold the equinox in half so it will
fit in a backpack for hikes into the woods in search of colonial homesites. Also, I need to
Sew half circles of foam onto the earpads of the APTx headphones which will allow me to
hear surrounding sounds along with the equinox. This is a safety thing.

why "fold" it? The rod has 3 sections and wont be anywhere as long as the CTX lower shaft.

Your going to have the Equinox Transformer Edition. Is this something special you have rigged up on your own?

I thought you were going to say you were going to make a youtube video dropping it on the ground a bunch of times, lashing it to a submarine, rubbing sand against the screen, putting it in your truck and driving on rough roads... and finally taking it completely apart,