Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

My Wife Rocks 18-K...!!💰

fastdraw

This is my wife's FIRST piece of jewelry in her 10 months of detecting with me,.. and She Killed it..!!!
First... She pulled up the brass costume jewellery ring with no stone, and then 30 minutes later, she pulls up an 18-K GOLD mans ring that weighs 10.78 Grams..!!!
She's so excited....! It's hard to describe her joy..! 😄 She pulled this out of a Beach Lake, an hour from our home, in Virginia City NV. I run the Nox-600 and she runs the Vanquish 540
I found nothing but Clad & Junk so I won't post my worthless finds.

Attachments

• 20210317_185518.jpg
    20210317_185518.jpg
    963.4 KB · Views: 160
  • 20210317_185446.jpg
    20210317_185446.jpg
    976.6 KB · Views: 168
This is my wife's FIRST piece of jewelry in her 10 months of detecting with me,.. and She Killed it..!!!
First... She pulled up the brass costume jewellery ring with no stone, and then 30 minutes later, she pulls up an 18-K GOLD mans ring that weighs 10.78 Grams..!!!
She's so excited....! It's hard to describe her joy..! 😄 She pulled this out of a Beach Lake, an hour from our home, in Virginia City NV. I run the Nox-600 and she runs the Vanquish 540
I found nothing but Clad & Junk so I won't post my worthless finds.
Congratulations nice finds

Awesome find good chunk of change there .
Matk

Ya know, I’d worry if she starts wearing detector hats and a teeshirt that says “loser” and the finger points towards you.....😂😂

Fastdraw, can you sing? "If it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't have no luck at all" Here we go: All together now................ :buds: A one, and a two, I can't hear you.............he-he, I feel good.:rofl:

Maybe if you’re nice she will teach you how to find the good stuff lol..congrats to your misses on a very nice find..

I let my wife use my 800 on the beach a few weeks ago, I no longer have an 800. She decided she wanted to start detecting. HH

I let my wife use my 800 on the beach a few weeks ago, I no longer have an 800. She decided she wanted to start detecting. HH
My wife does not like my Nox-600 but she's very happy with her Vanquish 540

Congrats to your wife on her nice finds. Sometimes it seems that the wives and girlfriends have all the luck!

Congrats to your wife, that's a beauty! My wife frequently kicks my butt with jewelry finds because she digs everything.