Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New EQ800 finds gold first time out !

mrcolin2u

I got my new eq800 last friday and took it to the beach this weekend . It was a little bit chatty due to a lot of iron junk and black sand but I did find some old coins after the storms here in S. California. I found several buffalo nickels , wheat pennies, a mercury dime and some quarters and dimes form the 40's 50's and 60's. also got a nice 14k wedding band, ladies size.
When I got home today , I tried it out on my front yard which has been detected by me many times with 4 different machines. Unbelievable !! I found a silver half dollar, a 1956 quarter , a couple of wheaties and a buffalo nickel in one hole I dug right in front of the house !!
I LOVE THIS MACHINE !!! Can't wait to take it to the UK and try it out in some old fields !!
I'll try and post some pics later of my finds :)
Cheers
Colin

Sweet maiden hunt!! Congrats

Nice that’s a great beach hit it hard should find a silver half my guess congratulations

Great first hunt mrC. !! Your going to enjoy the light weight water proof platform on your U.K. hunt. I found the Equinox is easy to travel with on my trips to England. Hope you get some ancient gold on your holiday hunt!!
Jeff

Thats an impressive start. The nox definitely has a different way of scanning and seems to get in there and sniff out stuff other machines have missed, even other minelabs