Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New Fisher F-19 shown at outdoor Expo in Germany

lytle78

From Fisher's Facebook page today.

Fisher Research Labs
about an hour ago
Our new Fisher F19 models on display at IWA in Nuremberg Germany! The F19 will come in pink camo, green camo and fisher gold. Stay tuned for more information, these things are going to be AWESOME relic hunters!

What are the details on it? Ground balance or turn on & go? 19khz ? Dual frequency? Discrimination?????? Come on Dave give us a break. One break coming up.

Why Germany first? Maybe it is a money thing? I feel like First Texas could have at least release information in a magazine or something for those of us that enjoy the hobby and use their products. If they did release information and I missed it I do apologize.

Being an avid Fisher user of the Gold Bug Pro and F75, they look like they will be light weight and I love the coils, better for the brush and stubble hunting. Hope they come to the US too?

F19 is available to all. Only reason we had them in Germany was we had ready in time for one of our biggest European shows and we wanted to show to our Euro customers that visited us at the show. More soon!

Dig Deep!
Mike

Mike Scott said:
F19 is available to all. Only reason we had them in Germany was we had ready in time for one of our biggest European shows and we wanted to show to our Euro customers that visited us at the show. More soon!

Dig Deep!
Mike

Where can you look at one? dealers? I don't see them on the fisherlab web site.

I would appreciate some Specs and maybe a field report as well as pricing...if Rick (nova scotia) is right...wow....I've gotta rich uncle Sam who owes me some money this spring, and this could steer my decision on getting rid of it!.....maybe it is a 19KHz like the gold bug or gb Pro? Maybe its waterproof? I just dont know...I do know gold hunting guys will spend money if you have the product...
Mud

Been sniffing around on the interwebs regarding this F19 machine..amongst other things, I had no idea Fisher had a booth at the SHOT show! I suppose all the mfgs. did, still, It would be a good idea for mfgs. to occasionally let us know their trade show schedule for the year...sure most of them like SHOT are closed to the public and for distributors only, still, theres ways of getting into them if a fellow can make a call, even just hanging outside and snagging a badge from a friendly exhibitor or attendee...would have been a good excuse to go to Vegas and meet the support crew...A good knowledgeable end user in the booth is pretty handy sometimes....besides, Trade shows like SHOT are really inspirational and fun!

Any other big Trade shows that will have a detector mfg presence coming up soon a fellow should be aware of?:shrug:
Mud

First Texas is arguably the smartest metal detector company in the world. They bought up a collection of known brands, added to the staff competent - one could say brilliant - engineering talent, and proceeded to sell their products into various markets through various channels, using the fact that they had three or four brands to promote in order to ensure coverage.

Tesoro was really the pioneering all this

Hi Mudd,
We sent out invites for SHOT to our dealers and put on Facebook but probably not with enough time for end users to react. We do CES, SHOT and IWA in Germany every year but are now probably done with CES while SHOT and IWA continue. We had Russ B. AKA Treasurebone and Gene Scullion AKA Scully at CES and those 2 plus myself for SHOT and just me for IWA so that's ftp employees with 75 plus years of hardcore detecting experience between us so we do well in that regard. Shoot me a PM before next SHOT and I will try and find a way to get you in if you can make it :)
Dig Deep!
Mike

Thanks Mike! Thats very cool of you to offer! :please:

I used to exhibit at SHOT several years back, and still like to go out and have a look when I can...I bet you had a good show this year what with all the gold/treasure hunting shows on cable and all..

Another good one for you might be the EAA up in Oshkosh...lots of old guys with big money and lotsa time attend that one!. PM me if you think you may need to do that one...I may be able to hook you up with a house to rent for that week and maybe even a booth in a hangar...we dropped out of it this year for some reason..my marketing guy who sets the show schedule dont like planes I guess, and he for sure dont like guns, I suspect he's a closet golfer, or maybe a soccer player or something..:shrug:..:rofl:
Mud

lytle78 said:
First Texas is arguably the smartest metal detector company in the world. They bought up a collection of known brands, added to the staff competent - one could say brilliant - engineering talent, and proceeded to sell their products into various markets through various channels, using the fact that they had three or four brands to promote in order to ensure coverage.

Tesoro was really the pioneering all this

Good post Steve...a guy has got to address this...and you did, with decorum and insight regarding the importance of a focused "new product" marketing campaign...

As of this time, 12:33am eastern, Mar 10th, we still know nothing as far as its features, price and specs..
Ok, so if its just a repackaged Gamma 6k or EurotechPro with 19khz for relic hunters so be it...thing is we just dont know... and that means we, the loyal F users, cant help create a buzz or even stay out of it altogether..

Both actions we would all be willing to do, but a lack of corp consideration as to our effective role in a new product rollout makes for some dialog such as what you and I just typed...and should be avoided if possible by any mfg. who intends to blow up a new product market intro quickly....so here we sit...speculating...:sadwalk:
Mud

I pretty much agree with John LA, and how serious is PINK? :rofl: Lots of us are sure ready for something fresh, though. HH jim tn

Careful all! I'm enjoying the prose and cons going on here and threads have been locked for a whole lot less. :shrug:

If you actually download the full image from facebook you can see a little detail. I appears to be same housing as G2/gold bug but with slightly wider display. A red face with a little more writing/options (cant read). You can also zoom in and see the F19 sell brocure. No luck finding the pdf on the web but you can get a little more detail looking at it. wording cannot be read. the headphone jack appears to have a rubber fill/stopper for when not in use. My guess is a refined G2/goldbug. I don't see anything new yet on FCC OET search (but those can hide until announced) but if build off the G2 platform they wouldn't need to resubmit.

Thats what I see , at 19 khz. a high probability this is a modified version of the goldbug DP. Probably tweaked here and there and dressed up with new colors ( which is brilliant by the way ) , but likely a different take on the goldbug.