Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New offer from White's

lala09

Just been to White's web page they just put a spectra V3 coupon on there for $100 off purchase + 60% off a coil.

Thanks to Larry, I got my kit 2 days ago. I ordered the V 5.3 coil for $49.95. It's good for a 5.3", 9.5" or 12" coil. Rob

White's is mailing 80,000 of these kits to XLT, DFX, MXT and Vision/V3 owners. If you don't get yours soon, you can go to www.whitesdetectors.com/kit and fill in the info.

I also thank Larry. I just ordered my V 5.3". You can get (1) V coil as a Vision/V3 owner. The 5.3" and the 950 coils sell for $49.98. The 12" Super coil sells for $99.98.....Don

Appears to be limited to the US.:wacko:
Otherwise I'd been interested to.:detecting:

It figures, I just bought a 950 a week ago from kellyco. I debated on buying one this year for my v3 and finally pulled the trigger. I guess I pulled it a week too early.

That makes KellyCo look BAD!!!

They should have told you to wait. My local dealer gave the heads up on the upcoming deal from White's.

Talk back to KellyCO.

Jerry

Eu_citzen said:

And me !!! Come on Whites UK - let's have a bit of this!!

Eu_citzen said:

you'll be lucky they cannot even do upgrades as they are unaware of them and if they do it will more or likely cost you the price of a service

I just need to talk to the dealer I just sent my check to on Monday and see if he'll let me use the two $100 coupons or trade it out on two new coils.

moray hunter said:
Eu_citzen said:

you'll be lucky they cannot even do upgrades as they are unaware of them and if they do it will more or likely cost you the price of a service

Really? That sounds like they don't give a **** here. :blink:
Ramases, I agree!:detecting:

Eu_citzen said:
moray hunter said:
Eu_citzen said:

Really? That sounds like they don't give a **** here. :blink:
Ramases, I agree!:detecting:

To be honest, my experience of Whites service in the UK has been excellent.

As for the voucher promo, I doubt we'll get it, but if we did it would get a very loud cheer from me.

THANK YOU KELLY CO!!
I purchased a 950 coil from Kelly co less than a week before the Whites promotion for 60% off and had wished I had known about the promotion before I ordered. I posted my minor displeasure on this forum and a rep from Kelly co (JW) contacted me through the forum PM. He helped me rectify the problem and I'm very happy with the final result. I was not expecting this and just wanted to say they are a class act for helping me save some $$.

If you already own a V3 can you get this offer on coils? or is it just for people who buy the V3 and get this offer on the coils?

Has anyone got one of theses kits/offers yet ? Is the coil offer up to 60% or straight 60% off ?

The offer is for the V5.3 @ $49.95, V950 @ $49.95 and the V12" @ $99.95 all freight paid from the factory. Someone said that you can get more than one loop, but I have yet to verify that.

Larry (IL) said:
The offer is for the V5.3 @ $49.95, V950 @ $49.95 and the V12" @ $99.95 all freight paid from the factory. Someone said that you can get more than one loop, but I have yet to verify that.

Three coils for 200 bucks,that would be cool!:biggrin: