Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New offer from White's

ty Larry I just need two 950 right now. I won't know what else to get anyway

Again, I don't know for sure if you can get more than one loop. My understanding was just one. White's????

I didn't see a down loadable coupon, just a request for the V3 kit. The coupon comes with the kit of info.

Has to be a code or something. Would like to get the 12 for my V only one I do not have with the V on it for my new V3.

Jason

Just apply for the kit. Some members got theirs within days of signing up. You could try calling White's too Jason.

Got my kit, sending it in to day . It is for 1 coil per v3 owner as i take it.Going for the super 12 at $98.98.Have to fill out a form and give Serial number off yr. detector. H.H.Yazoo

Kudos, JW!!:clapping:

The coupon is for one coil only. There was some confusion about it but now there is none.

Julien

That means two 950 coils then thanks jbow.

The kit got to me in a couple of days. My 5.3 got here today. It was really fast. Rob

ramases said:
Eu_citzen said:
moray hunter said:
Eu_citzen said:
Appears to be limited to the US.:wacko:
Otherwise I'd been interested to.:detecting:

you'll be lucky they cannot even do upgrades as they are unaware of them and if they do it will more or likely cost you the price of a service

Really? That sounds like they don't give a **** here. :blink:
Ramases, I agree!:detecting:

To be honest, my experience of Whites service in the UK has been excellent.

As for the voucher promo, I doubt we'll get it, but if we did it would get a very loud cheer from me.

For me, I've not had to do with them quite yet, my DFX has functioned perfectly the year I've owned it. :detecting:

n/t

If anyone out there can't take advantage of the coil offer maybe we could work out a deal to where it will help both of us just pm me

Thanks Mike

I have admittedly stated that I wasn't up to speed with the inner workings of the Vision. There are things like discrimination that still eludes me. I block out VDI numbers one at a time and I guess there is a way to speed that process up I still cant figure it out. My point being what is this coil and do I need one, what is its purpose in life. I have noticed that the DFX handles discrimination much better than the VISION and have used all the coils only to find out none were needed and that discrimination was always a better bet when finding good targets. With full discrimination I could still hit targets at 6+ inches and hit them hard I noticed tonight that the Vision seems confused by blocking these numbers out. Is this coil something that in the past that I could do without and now because of the Visions inability to handle discrimination whites is offering this coil to snake in-between targets?

What is this coil all about is it something like the DD on the DFX or the 12inch?

The 5.3 coil is round and about 6" in diameter. Nice to work in and around multiple targets. Like a picnic area.

All I want is a BigFOOT V rated coil :) 4x18

Jerry

I already sent them a message asking if the Bigfoot for the DFX/MXT will work on the V3. I still use my Eagle Spectrum with a Bigfoot coil and it would be downright impossible for me not to get one for the V3 if it was compatible.

Hi Sarah,

To Accept or Reject a range of VDI numbers on the V3 follow these directions.

From the 6 block menu go into Discrimination
Select Discrimation Accpet - Press Enter
Arrowing up and Down will view each individual VDI number.

Let's say you want to accept -95 to -1
To accept that range of VDI numbers - highlight/select -95 - press enter (an X will appear in the box).
Staying on -95 - Press and hold Enter then press and hold the arrow down key until you get to -1.
As you will see, all the VDI numbers from -95 to -1 will have an X in the box.

To reject these numbers do the same thing - At -1 or -95 press enter to remove the X, then press and hold Enter and use the arrow up or down key to -95 or -1 to reject -95 to -1 VDI numbers.

When you are holding the Enter button, you can use either the arrow up or down button to select as little or as many VDI numbers as you want.

In regards to the Accessory Coil Discount:

We are simply offering a customer loyalty discount on three different coils that are for different types of hunting. - A smaller coil to better separate close together targets(kiddie parks). A larger coil to cover larger areas without out a lot of trash (fields) and a mid-sized coild for all-around treasure hunting. Some users can live without them others can't. It's all a matter of preference really.

HH- Andrea

Does anybody know how long this deal is for?.......I still haven't received the kit.....filled out the form since this was advertised.....still nothing....

I think it is good until the end of Sept. You can call White's and see if they got your info or apply again.