Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New offer from White's

Sent my $49.98 off for the 5.3 eclipse coil on the 14th received the coil today. 6 days from mailing the check to receiving the coil. Thanks again Whites.
Roy

Mike, you might want to call or email them -- they're extremely responsive (in fact, they're about the most responsive company I've ever dealt with). The packet got to me within a few days of me filling out the form on the website. I mailed in my order on a Tuesday and had my coil the following Monday.

thebeatmachine said:

That is probably one of the best ways of absorbing all the info....slow absorbtion. I don't watch the video too much any more but I do keep manuals/program data spread from bath to car. I don't even read the stuff in order, just the stuff that is presently precieved as complex. My learning is just starting to grow expotentially and sure am glad I'm at that point...................... finally!!! Will be a while before I'm "One" with it all though. Once we are there folks....we'll be a terror! Amazing equipment!

Same here. Mailed on Monday... Got my coil on Saturday!

J

Us there stuff on the DVD that is not on youtube?
I too have been reading the manual a lot and re-writing the parts I am trying to absorbe. I find that helps me a lot. I'll have to watch the DVD!

I am sitting in my car outside the Walmart waiting for my wifey... Trying to use this BlackBerry. Rain and more rain here.

J.

Mike C , I called Whites and they were overwhelmed with the kits they had to send out.....It took a week before they could send them out again.....I called yesterday and they just sent mine.....And I asked for the kit 3 weeks ago...

Are they still giving out the coupon? I got the kit in the mail today, though I haven' been home to check it, but my wife says there is no coupon. Is it hidden by chance?? :surprised:

Got my answer. I called whites directly and they said they are no longer sending that out. The current special is for the "santa pack" but the detector has to be purchase between certain dates...and of course I already have had mine for months. Guess the early bird gets no worm on this one. :sadwalk: I wish I had known that, I wouldn't have wasted my or Whites time ordering the kit. :veryangry:

Not to rub it in but they were allowing the $100 testimonial coupons to be applied to it. That would have meant two coils for free.

Gee, thanks... :blink:

Its alright I guess...some days ya win, some days ya lose! :twodetecting:

Did I miss something good? I got mine around April, May, and have yet to get even a brochure or anything from White's. I am wondering if it got registered???:hot:

you had to send for this special. It seems to have been set up for people interested in buying the V3 more so than current owners.