Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

New To E-Trac

Fletch88

So excited E-Trac will be here today! :minelab:

Congrats on getting an e-trac ! I look forward to seeing what you find.

Congratulations and have fun with your new machine! Keep us posted on the finds.

NebTrac

Congradulation. I've had my E-Trac for a month and only have been able to use it for about 10 hours.If you have Andys book, keep on reading it .I'm still looking for my 1st Old coin with the E-Trac. but have a New Hot Spot on the Beach using my Minelab Excalibur.My June 6,2013 Beach Finds, Flat Buttons are on the Left and Coins from the 1800's are on the right (13 ) Large Cent off the beach-goldnugget
Beach2CoinsandButtons16-6-2013jpg.jpg

Assembled last evening and familiarized myself with controls after reading the owners manual. WOW!!! What a machine! I've got a lot to learn. :detecting:

Congrats on the BEST sliver machine out! The Minelab E-Trac as scored me more silver than all my machines put together!

For my first trip out with detector I used a pattern similar to the park pattern that's a sticky in this forum plus a notch for pulltabs. I was hunting the trashiest place known to man, under high school bleachers that are 35 years old! It was simply amazing to say the least. I only dug a couple of junk targets just to see what they were but 99% of digs were coins. My only other experience with notching and VDI screens was an AT Pro (hated) and let me say there is no comparison! Loving the E-Trac :)

Welcome to the forum - hope you have a great season with your new E-Trac ! :detecting:

You won't regret spending your money on an ETrac.