Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Oddfellows Printing Plate & Some Silver

floodplaindetector

Finds are from a handful recent weekend hunts when I had enough time to get out.
All finds were pulled from public researched sites with my XP Deus 2 metal detectors. Most of the finds were pulled from the Dakotas with a few coming from Minnesota.
I was glad I was able to ID that small I. O. O. F. (Oddfellows) printing plate once I cleaned it up.
The silver enameled moose pin was another unique piece of jewelry I was happy to get.

Hopefully I can feel better and get out again soon as I got Pneumonia this week and my parents have been fighting some serious health issues.
Appreciate everyone taking a look!
Dave

Coin Finds
1942 Quarter
12 dimes back to 1909
2 silver war nickels
Buffalos and V nickels back to 1907
1905 Indian head penny
Foreign coin - 1966 Honduras Nickel
Numerous wheat pennies not shown

Other Finds
I. O. O. F. printing plate (International Order of Oddfellows)
Enameled 925 silver Moose Pin (this was pulled at a MN school)
2 silver rings, 1 brass ring
NY Lotis Rouge Cover (circa 1920s)
South Dakota State Seal Medal (I found a similar Minnesota medal at the end of last year)
Pocket Watch and parts
Model T Hubcap
Old Spoon
Buckles
2 Old Suspender Clips (read like nickel @ 9-10 inches)
Larger printing plate
Sash buckle
Part Of Old Metal Comb
SilverCoins.jpg
OddFellowsPrintingPlate.jpg
Jewelry.jpg
RingCloseup.jpg
PinBack.jpg
SouthDakotaStateSealMedal.jpg
RougeContainer.jpg
NickelsAndIndian.jpg
MedalReverse.jpg
GroupShot.jpg

Outstanding finds. I would be glad to see that much in a month; slim pickings here, cold and windy.

"Some Silver"... Dave, I'd bet your one post exceeds what many of us recover in an entire year! Your switch to the XP doesn't seem to reduce from what you were getting from the Etrac at all.
Yeah, the machine plays an important role but, you consistently prove that research and method bring home the treasure.

Really cool finds Dave! But please take care of your body first! There's some nasty bugs going around out there! 80* one day and 30s the next isn't good for my old bones!!

Nice haul!! Hope you feel better hhricknmi

Great show! Well done! The program I have set up on my Deus 2 almost sounds like the Etrac when over deep silver with the trademark “thunk”

Nice finds Dave I was at a mens retreat this past weekend and our pastor had a visit one time to a Odd fellows for a donation years ago he told us the story
saturday. They asked if he wanted to join lol.
And when I saw that find of yours made me laugh prayers for you and your family for a speedy recovery!
Mark