Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OFFICIAL Minelab RELEASE date to stop Conspiracy Theories

greenmeanie

I don't know maybe some of you were on Holiday but Minelab has posted the release date for the NOX so please stop the conspiracy theories until that time passes then you can post away.

Product Notices for 2018

21 Dec 2017
EQUINOX Series Release Date
EQUINOX finds.png
Minelab is pleased to announce that the new EQUINOX Series of detectors is expected to be available for purchase worldwide from late January, 2018 onwards*.

Since we first announced EQUINOX at Detectival in September, there has been unprecedented market interest in this product range.

Volume production of detectors has started and will continue at a rapid rate across December and into the new year. Detectors are expected to be delivered to our sales channels in late January, subject to transportation scheduling.

Customers who have pre-ordered detectors should thus expect to start receiving them from late January.

We appreciate everyone’s patience in waiting for EQUINOX to be released and your ongoing interest.

Here are some of the more interesting finds from testing that has occurred in recent months.
Maybe PIN it to the TOP of the FORUM.

LINK

No, they didn't say 'released'; they said "is expected to be available for purchase".

Expectations.....we all know about that! :clsoedeyes:

I want to believe!

I'll believe it when i see it .
In the mean time my Explorer 11 keeps finding the goodies and goldies .

Tony N (Michigan) said:
I've made a handy graphic to explain what is going on in this forum.

The Government has admitted to using chemtrails to modify the weather due to "global warming." I don't believe in conspiracies. Just the facts.
CIA Director admits to chemtrails

The facts? Here's the full statement, with emphasis added that shows he isn't admitting to any such program:

"Another example is the array of technologies—often referred to collectively as geoengineering—that potentially could help reverse the warming effects of global climate change.
[...]
An SAI program could limit global temperature increases, reducing some risks associated with higher temperatures and providing the world economy additional time to transition from fossil fuels.
[...]
As promising as it may be, moving forward on SAI would raise a number of challenges for our government and for the international community. On the technical side, greenhouse gas emission reductions would still have to accompany SAI to address other climate change effects, such as ocean acidification, because SAI alone would not remove greenhouse gases from the atmosphere.

On the geopolitical side, the technology’s potential to alter weather patterns and benefit certain regions at the expense of others could trigger sharp opposition by some nations. Others might seize on SAI’s benefits and back away from their commitment to carbon dioxide reductions. And, as with other breakthrough technologies, global norms and standards are lacking to guide the deployment and implementation of SAI.
"

He was talking about a potential use of aerosol injection, not admitting to an existing program.

Additionally, he's talking about a program that would affect the STRATOSPHERE at 60k feet. ZERO commercial and most military planes do not reach such height in the stratosphere.

Listening comprehension, bruh, get some.

Tyber0z said:

The Government has admitted to using chemtrails to modify the weather due to "global warming." I don't believe in conspiracies. Just the facts.

The facts? Here's the full statement, with emphasis added that shows he isn't admitting to any such program:

"Another example is the array of technologies—often referred to collectively as geoengineering—that potentially could help reverse the warming effects of global climate change.
[...]
An SAI program could limit global temperature increases, reducing some risks associated with higher temperatures and providing the world economy additional time to transition from fossil fuels.
[...]
As promising as it may be, moving forward on SAI would raise a number of challenges for our government and for the international community. On the technical side, greenhouse gas emission reductions would still have to accompany SAI to address other climate change effects, such as ocean acidification, because SAI alone would not remove greenhouse gases from the atmosphere.

On the geopolitical side, the technology’s potential to alter weather patterns and benefit certain regions at the expense of others could trigger sharp opposition by some nations. Others might seize on SAI’s benefits and back away from their commitment to carbon dioxide reductions. And, as with other breakthrough technologies, global norms and standards are lacking to guide the deployment and implementation of SAI."

He was talking about a potential use of aerosol injection, not admitting to an existing program.

Additionally, he's talking about a program that would affect the STRATOSPHERE at 60k feet. ZERO commercial and most military planes do not reach such height in the stratosphere.

Our government was spraying over Viet Nam during the war to cause excessive rain in order to slow down the Viet Cong fighters. A normal contrail evaporates in a few seconds. I have seen jets flying at the same altitude and one contrail goes from horizon to horizon and the other jet shows just a tiny contrail that disappears not too far from the jet.

Tony N (Michigan) said:

[...]
[...]

On the geopolitical side, the technology’s potential to alter weather patterns and benefit certain regions at the expense of others could trigger sharp opposition by some nations. Others might seize on SAI’s benefits and back away from their commitment to carbon dioxide reductions. And, as with other breakthrough technologies, global norms and standards are lacking to guide the deployment and implementation of SAI."

Our government was spraying over Viet Nam during the war to cause excessive rain in order to slow down the Viet Cong fighters. A normal contrail evaporates in a few seconds. I have seen jets flying at the same altitude and one contrail goes from horizon to horizon and the other jet shows just a tiny contrail that disappears not too far from the jet.

You: Duh CIA admitted to using chemtrails for global warmings!!!

Me: No, they didn't.

You: Well, duh gubernment controlled duh weather in Vietname!

-------

First you stated the CIA admitted to a chemtrail program, which is not what happened.

Now you're talking about cloud seeding, which is not the same as "chemtrailz", and not the same as Stratospheric Aerosol Injection. Cloud seeding is well known and not disputed. Additionally, cloud seeding uses silver iodine, potassium iodine, and dry ice, none of which are gaseous. The intent, as you said, is to induce rain.

The SAI concept Brennan discussed has nothing to do with rain, and "chemtrailz" dispersed by gubernment planes do not induce rain over Toledo, Ohio.

Your anecdotal "evidence" about strange chemtrails does not have anything to do with an SAI program that has not been implemented, nor does it have anything to do with cloud seeding. You are moving the goalposts and also conflating a few things.

Next you'll tell me you have personally seen a FEMA Death Camp, or you'll warn me about the next Jade Helm.

Wow.

Tyber0z said:

[...]
[...]

You: Duh CIA admitted to using chemtrails for global warmings!!!

Me: No, they didn't.

You: Well, duh gubernment controlled duh weather in Vietname!

-------

First you stated the CIA admitted to a chemtrail program, which is not what happened.

Now you're talking about cloud seeding, which is not the same as "chemtrailz", and not the same as Stratospheric Aerosol Injection. Cloud seeding is well known and not disputed. Additionally, cloud seeding uses silver iodine, potassium iodine, and dry ice, none of which are gaseous. The intent, as you said, is to induce rain.

The SAI concept Brennan discussed has nothing to do with rain, and "chemtrailz" dispersed by gubernment planes do not induce rain over Toledo, Ohio.

Your anecdotal "evidence" about strange chemtrails does not have anything to do with an SAI program that has not been implemented, nor does it have anything to do with cloud seeding. You are moving the goalposts and also conflating a few things.

Next you'll tell me you have personally seen a FEMA Death Camp, or you'll warn me about the next Jade Helm.

Next you'll tall me you believe in Santa and aliens fly you to their planet.

WOW did this go OT !
What were we talking abt anyways ?
BTW no man made warming per my son the meteorologist.
BTW #2 he cant say that if trying to get a job in the media or education.

Tom
LFOD !