Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OFFICIAL Minelab RELEASE date to stop Conspiracy Theories

Tony N (Michigan) said:
A normal contrail evaporates in a few seconds. I have seen jets flying at the same altitude and one contrail goes from horizon to horizon and the other jet shows just a tiny contrail that disappears not too far from the jet.

As a meteorologist by profession, I can say that contrails "disappearing" or "lingering" is related to atmospheric conditions in the layer the jet is flying through (moisture/relative humidity, whether atmospheric vertical motion is positive or negative in that layer, etc.)

Steve

Go somewhere else and rant about chem trails. This forum is about the Equinox metal detector, lets stay on topic...

Hey TomNH, that is really nice your son has succeeded in life in that he accomplished what he set
out to do in becoming a meteorologist! I'm sure you are proud as heck of his accomplishment!

Did he have to study meteors to become a meteorologist? (joke).
I'm hoping the Equinox will increase my finds. I use many different detectors of different companies and
have come to the conclusion that there is not just one detector yet that is perfect for every situation.
Maybe someday they will come up with such a detector.
Happy detecting to you dear friend and give your son a hug and tell him you love him. You might not get the chance tomorrow
as our days are all numbered and we don't know how many we have left.

Beyonder said:
I want to believe!

Great catch Jason!

I tried photo-shopping an Equinox into one of the Xfiles pics, but a dark pics and black detectors dont work well together.

Tony N (Michigan) said:
Hey TomNH, that is really nice your son has succeeded in life in that he accomplished what he set
out to do in becoming a meteorologist! I'm sure you are proud as heck of his accomplishment!

Did he have to study meteors to become a meteorologist? (joke).
I'm hoping the Equinox will increase my finds. I use many different detectors of different companies and
have come to the conclusion that there is not just one detector yet that is perfect for every situation.
Maybe someday they will come up with such a detector.
Happy detecting to you dear friend and give your son a hug and tell him you love him. You might not get the chance tomorrow
as our days are all numbered and we don't know how many we have left.
Thank you Tony. We were truely blessed with both our sons. Trick with one was a stretch in the USAF. With the other it
was him knowing he was getting thrown out of the house ! Both great attitude changers.

I run a Safari & its great at ocean, fields & playgrounds but lacks in speed. So if the EQ pans out in trash & heavily nailed
cellar holes I will be getting one. If not probably an AT max.

73 Tom
LFOD !

Tyber's charts defy the laws of physics. Red + green don't make meh. :detecting:

TomNH said:
WOW did this go OT !
What were we talking abt anyways ?
BTW no man made warming per my son the meteorologist.
BTW #2 he cant say that if trying to get a job in the media or education.

Tom
LFOD !

I find it quite interesting that most meteorologists are of the same opinion. Perhaps like your son they have both feet on the ground and yes, naysayers are shunned!

LFOD!

sgoss66 said:
A normal contrail evaporates in a few seconds. I have seen jets flying at the same altitude and one contrail goes from horizon to horizon and the other jet shows just a tiny contrail that disappears not too far from the jet.

As a meteorologist by profession, I can say that contrails "disappearing" or "lingering" is related to atmospheric conditions in the layer the jet is flying through (moisture/relative humidity, whether atmospheric vertical motion is positive or negative in that layer, etc.)

Steve
Thank you Steve.
When this chem trail stuff started yrs ago the checker board pattern was a big deal also. Seems nobody thought they were under
two major routes running like N-S & E-W. Also as a little kid in the early 60's I remember con trails going horizon to horizon & lasting a LONG time.
Others faded fast & others twisted & turned. ALTITUDE & WINDS !
Follow the money & psychology. Some write books, get payed interviews & laws passed. Others just need attention.

Waiting for the ship to come in...........

73 Tom
LFOD !

DigImust said:
[]Lots of swamp gas being emitted here. Maybe that is what leads to global warming.:ranting

Nope - not the swamps - it's all the billions (maybe trillions) of cows farting the methane gases

rob.ream258 said:
[]Lots of swamp gas being emitted here. Maybe that is what leads to global warming.:ranting

Nope - not the swamps - it's all the billions (maybe trillions) of cows farting the methane gases

My cows don't even come close to the gasses being emitted here LOL:lmfao:
Eat more beef :thumbup:
Now back to the topic METAL DETECTING and The Equinox
HH Jeff

DigImust said:

Bovine flatulence is what causes global warming.

The nice thing about global warming is it gives us more days to detect using the Equinox. :clapping:

laplander said:

HH Jeff

Good one Laplander.
I wish Minelab would come up with a detector that, when it detects crap, it gives a realistic fart sound.
When it detects silver it has the sound of silver as it clinks against other silver coins. Is that too much to ask? :shrug:

laplander said:

HH Jeff
And believe me......Jeff raises the best beef around!!

Iowa Dale

Conspiracy theories will stop with the release of the Equinox. :pinnochio

Nope.

Wait, weren't we talking about the new detector becoming available for purchase? I think we need a noise cancel button push...

Rich (Utah) said:
Conspiracy theories will stop with the release of the Equinox

Nope.

I think your right....... Kellyco said they wont get the 800 until Feb......and didn't say this year.........

Heck, I can wait 2-3 more weeks!