Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OFFICIAL Minelab RELEASE date to stop Conspiracy Theories

It was 2 degrees F this morning! Keep that thing a while longer!

ONE BAD PUNCTUATION:

"It was 2 degrees. F this morning! Keep that thing a while longer!"

Beyonder said:
ONE BAD PUNCTUATION:

Oh I saw that second reading when I posted it. I said "F this" when I left work this morning!

Jason in Enid said:
ONE BAD PUNCTUATION:

Oh I saw that second reading when I posted it. I said "F this" when I left work this morning!

After reading all the NOX info - never did state whether or not it works in snow................ you'll might be waiting for several months to use the machine........

rob.ream258 said:
ONE BAD PUNCTUATION:

After reading all the NOX info - never did state whether or not it works in snow................ you'll might be waiting for several months to use the machine........

Reading a thread of old men joking about metal detecting is like reading a conversation conducted between AI chat bots; it almost appears like a coherent conversation, but there are enough inconsistencies and bizzare non-sequitors that it destroys the illusion that there are humans talking to one another.

Beyonder said:
I want to believe!
Like the X-files that just started a new series on time!

Tyber0z said:
Reading a thread of old men joking about metal detecting is like reading a conversation conducted between AI chat bots; it almost appears like a coherent conversation, but there are enough inconsistencies and bizzare non-sequitors that it destroys the illusion that there are humans talking to one another.

Hahaha AI chat bots. Those were fun for about 35 seconds. Its funny because most MD forum conversations are just like that too.

Jason in Enid said:

Hahaha AI chat bots. Those were fun for about 35 seconds. Its funny because most MD forum conversations are just like that too.

Half of the time I'm upset on this forum it's because I feel like I'm taking to people who can't even read my post, let alone understand my meaning. The other half of the time I'm angry because people write so poorly that I start to think I have reading comprehension issues.