Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

On the third swing with my band new E Trac it.........

Found this 1914 D quarter. I've had the E Trac for a week and have had it in my test garden a few times. I've been working third shift and today was my last day. I'm off the next 4. I took the E Trac to work with me last night and a buddy of mine told me to stop by his house and give it a try. The Barber was down about 4 inches in soil mixed with heavy ash. Another friend of mine and myself have hunted this yard before with with a Tesoro Cortes and Garrett 2500 for hours. I only had 15 minutes there this morning and found this and 4 clad coins. I think this machine has some serious potential. Can't beleive I found this on the 3rd swing of my very first hunt with the E Trac!!!!!

Beautiful condition,Congrats.

Heh heh, you can't believe it, but I can! :rolleyes:

Serious potential is an understatement. The E-Trac is a super sniffer when it comes to silver coins. Just think of all the sites you've hunted before that you're going to want to return to. I'm still going back to sites I did well at years ago and the E-Trac easily finds old coins I've missed.

Darn nice quarter too, lots of detail. :clapping:

Shhh, keep it a secret! Too many folks are hunting with ET's already! :bouncy: Congrats on the Barber Quarter!!

That's just not fair!!!! Now you must put it in all metal and dig only 20 targets that read 34-45!!!

Thanks for the pictures and the story! Appreciate it. Keep'm'comin'!!!!

NebTrac

I bet that made you happy after dropping all that dough into your new etrac. Congrats on some sweet silver, dosen't it have a nice tune?:clapping:

Fantastic - what a great coin !

Congrats on that Barber quarter!!!