Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Once in a while lightning does strike twice.. one hunt, 2 GW buttons

GKMan

CT Todd and I got out to a cellar hole that we have been meaning to detect for a couple years. The property is huge and we have done well at the other ones on it but just hadn't made it out to this one yet.
I was finding lots of flat buttons and some other interesting relics. But then within moments of each other these two popped out of the ground..
I have been waiting a long long time to find one of these. But the detecting gods were looking down upon me today and gave me two...

Attachments

• 20200531_144744.jpg
    20200531_144744.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 217
  • 20200531_145012.jpg
    20200531_145012.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 207
  • 20200531_152221.jpg
    20200531_152221.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 217
  • 20200531_152112.jpg
    20200531_152112.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 215
  • 20200531_155958.jpg
    20200531_155958.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 232
NO NO NO!! Unacceptable! You have to put one back, NOBODY can find TWO of those in one hunt, state law!
Kinda makes my Barber and Rosie I found today SUCK! Thanks a bunch for nothing!:lol:

CT Todd and I got out to a cellar hole that we have been meaning to detect for a couple years. The property is huge and we have done well at the other ones on it but just hadn't made it out to this one yet.
I was finding lots of flat buttons and some other interesting relics. But then within moments of each other these two popped out of the ground..
I have been waiting a long long time to find one of these. But the detecting gods were looking down upon me today and gave me two...
Wow! All I got today was a bunch of wheat pennies...Some guys have all of the luck! Congrats!

Thanks Jeff, it was so exciting..

I know, probably rarer than Celtic gold and you are popping them like pull tabs LOL I have to admit I am jealous too Todd not likely to dig many back here in Missouri.
HH Jeff

Now that I have found these I have to find my gold coin overseas... Fingers crossed it will happen next time!

Here are the buttons cleaned up a bit..

Attachments

• Buttons.jpg
    Buttons.jpg
    648.6 KB · Views: 109
Nice Job very cool finds !!!
Mark

Thanks guys

I see you have been out nice hall Gary as I said before you guys dig stuff as old as dirt . :thumbup::thumbup: sube

Congrats !! A bucket lister for sure.. Hope to find one some day.. Remember poor Charlie Brown only ever got a rock..

TWO GWI 12's! :clap: Very nice indeed! Congrats. HH Randy

I see you have been out nice hall Gary as I said before you guys dig stuff as old as dirt . :thumbup::thumbup: sube
Hi Sube!
Great to hear from you. Yes they are oldies!
HH
TWO GWI 12's! :clap: Very nice indeed! Congrats. HH Randy
Hi Randy!
Thank you! It felt great to finally hold one that I had actually dug!
HH

Nice saves! looks like the Deus got Noxed! ;)
Mark

Nice saves! looks like the Deus got Noxed! ;)
Mark
Ha ha yeah that day.. Obviously the Deus is an awesome detector and CTTodd is very knowledgeable in it's use. I believe overall it was just day one of those days where I was the lucky one to get my coil over the targets..

At one point Todd was checking his coil connections though..
J/K... Or am I....
Wait no, it's wireless, so I am obviously kidding....

Yeah Deus is a great detector I had one miss it it compliments the Equinox well.
Mark