Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

One of my favorite finds ever

I finally found something worth sharing. I located an old building on a map I have and got permission to hunt the site. I knew I was in the right area because of all the old glass lying on the surface. Thirty minutes into the hunt I got a nice quarter signal but was shocked when this 1858-O seated half showed up. I knew the site was old, but didn't think it was that old. I only ever dreamed I'd find one of these. It's only my second seated. There is still a lot of detail left under all of the black crud.
[attachment 293431 DSC04350-2.jpg][attachment 293432 DSC04356-2.jpg]

That's super Jason! Congratulations to you. That's one coin that is definitley on my list. Thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac

What a fantastic find - congrats ! :clapping:

Wow, what a great find! I am still looking for one of those.

Congrats!

Nice find Jason a super coin!

Outstanding! What a great find. Very excited for you I wouldn't be able to sleep thinking about what maybe left in that yard. Is there any promising parts of yard left to hunt and can you go back? If so please let us know how you do.

Thanks guys. I intend to go back to the site this fall once the weeds freeze and next spring before they grow again. Most of the property is covered in them so I can't wait to see what else is hiding there.