Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PADI or SSI

I purchased a hooka afew years ago. Bought a used 16' maritime skiff with 70hp yamaha. I have soo much fun with this rig. Found quite a bit of gold hitting popular bay areas and taking 1 week trips once a year to lakes. I don't go any deeper than 10' underwater. I use the hookamax 12v 2x50 which is 12v 2 divers 50' hose each. I bring 2 big deepcycle batteries but never had to switch over as 1 lasts about 3 hrs. I use an Excal for salt water, at pro, and detector pro underwater for fresh water.

Overvoltage said:
Well, I am taking the plunge with SSI. My wife had asked what I wanted for my birthday, I said SCUBA lessons. She looked at me and said really? Well, while I was at work last week, she met with the Master Instructor at the local dive shop and she felt comfortable enough with him that she signed me up for the open water course as a birthday gift. That says alot about him. I start April 18. I am excited about this new journey. My son has offered up his GoPro to document it. Hopefully I will have some good pics and stories to share.

Its good that your wife supports you in your new adventure. My ex-wife referred to it as drowning class. :yikes:

- pete

Sand Dog I just spent yesterday evening setting up my Infinium with the short SCUBA shaft. I also did the modifications on my CTX3030 that Frog Master Riviera:please: did to his so (another forum, Google diving with the CTX 3030). Hopefully I wont have any water intrusion in my battery compartment. Well see:shrug:

Let me know how Froggis mods work for you...