Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

pics of some finds

gingerlm

i think i've got this figured out...i dont have any pics of any of the colonials because they are all soaking in oil for cleaning.....ginger

Beautiful bracelet. :surprised: Thanks for the pics.

How long have you been detecting?

Rich -

i tried it a few times with my partners se last year....then this year he bought me the e trac and i've been off and running ever since.....i'm heading out as soon as donglassdigger gets here...we are going back to the same field we've been digging at for a couple of weeks now....if i dont go detecting for a day i feel like i'm detoxing...lol....i'll need detecors anynomous soon...lol...i think you were the one that gae me all the advice last night too...if so thanks...i'm going to try 2 tone and see what happens today....ginger

Outanding finds Ginger ! :thumbup:

I my opinion Two Tone Ferrous ia the only way to go on the old cellar holes.
Be sure to use the 2TF program that Terry - screen name - "Goes4Ever" came up with or the all the iron hits will drive you crazy !

HH --- Mark

i got such a headache yesterday....i should have read the post about goes4ever program before i went out yesterday....i used 2tf with open screen....dumb i know...in a field....there was definatly houses of some sort in the early 1700's there...i dug up things just to try and figure it out. the historic society cant figure it out either...finding silver spoons, glazed pottery and old glass...but have found over 15 colonials..dating 1700's...why so many i have no idea...the earliest maps i have are 1790...nothing there...i have some history books ...nothing there either...nothing is written about it...nothing in the books before 1750...really wierd...glassdigger and i are going to finish it in the spring when we can mow it to grid it out...i'm positive there are more coins there....2 silver reals were also there....so today a different field and some discrimination...lol....we did pull out one more coin out of that field yesterday.....a CT..in great shape too..thanks for all the help...ginger

Uh oh,Now you are addicted, It is fun to dream of long lost treasures,
and even better to find a few!
Great job on the finds,Love the bracelet!

LabradorBob